Breakfast at Tiffany's | 100 Movies Bucket List

This was a highly anticipated first-time watch!

I had been wanting to see this film for years, but for some reason just hadn't got around to it. I didn't really know it was about, other than knowing how popular it was.

Thankfully, I had a really really good time with this movie. It was so much fun!

I love a romance, and I've complained a lot about the lack of romance movies on the Bucket List, so I was really happy to find out that this was one!

I absolutely loved the characters. Holly Golightly is iconic, and Paul was such a lovely romantic interest. I loved watching them together and would have liked to see a lot more of them.

Watching the film also made me go down a rabbit hole of looking at other older films in the same genre, and now I have a great list that I'm really excited to go through.  

While it can be enjoyable to watch 3-hour-long intense dramas for the Bucket List, there's always been a place in my heart for movies that are just pure light entertainment, and that might be the reason I loved this so much.

If you haven't seen this film, see it!



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Instigators | Film Review

The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review