Blogmas!


Hey Guys x

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a week, I've had a lot going on, including essays and a hospital visit that I won't get into right now!

This year, blogging has been... weird. Especially recently, I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I wanted to be, and I haven't had as many ideas.

Because of this, I didn't think I was going to do Blogmas, so I waited until the last minute to make this decision.

But, because I have been shockingly awful with posting, particularly in the last two months or so, I am going to do Blogmas.

I want to commit to posting every day, but I don't want to promise that I will, and then not. So I promise that there will be 24 Blogmas posts, on Lou's World, within the month of December. I will try my hardest to post every day, but if I can't, I'll still put up all the posts.

Like last year, all of my Blogmas posts will be posts that relate to Christmas in one way or another, and I'm really excited about writing them. I think the trick for me will be to write as many in advance as possible!

Tomorrow is a week until Blogmas starts, so I don't know how many posts I'll have before then.

I think I might just post a 'Favourites' on Saturday, and then write as many Blogmas posts as possible. So you may see a post from me on Friday, but you may not.

Either way, Blogmas starts next week, so get excited!

Thank you for reading

Comment below whether or not you'll be joining me for Blogmas!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Yay I'm really looking forward to your Blogmas posts, this is the best time of year! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo I'm really excited for blogmass hehe :) 24 whole days of your wonderful writing, YAY !

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait. Should I do it?
    Xoxo
    Ella
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to post every day for 24 days, definitely do it, it's so much fun! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm excited for this!! I'm doing Blogmas as well, woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read your posts xx

      Delete
  5. Truly sounds exciting and busy. Would love to see anything you up with. If it's not 24, then it will always be fine. All this Blogmas for Christmas spirit right? Awesome anyway that you'll like to do. I wish I honestly could too. Take care always. And i shall be glad view them, when you're ready, either way. All Christmasy excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog post :DDD


    Also my Q and A is up :D would love your feedback https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i56gTuJsEes you are also in the video :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your video! xx

      Delete
  7. can't wait to see what you got for blogmas!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I won't be doing Blogmas this year but I look forward to joining you!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List