Office Space | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Another first-time watch!

I hadn't really heard of this film before, and definitely had no idea what it was about before I looked it up. But I loved the premise.

And thankfully, the film was great!

There were a lot of iconic scenes and phrases that I never would have thought came from a film as funny as this.

Despite being on this classics list, this isn't a film I often hear about.

I'm not sure if that's because comedy isn't as highly revered as drama, or because not enough people have seen this film, but I wish it was talked about more because I might have seen it sooner!

It definitely deserves its place on this list.

Not only is it funny, but it says a lot about working and office culture that I believe is still really relevant today.

This is one of the most underrated movies on the list, so definitely check it out if you haven't seen it!



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Instigators | Film Review

The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review