April Post Round-Up | 2021

April was a busy month for me, which meant that it wasn't a particularly busy month for my blog. But nevertheless, I really enjoyed looking back at my April posts - especially because it's now nearly June!

The Queen's Gambit | TV Show Review - This show had never been on my radar, but after being recommended it by a colleague, I watched it and actually enjoyed it.

Fatale | Film Review - The premise of this film has been done 100 times, and this wasn't a particularly good version of it. Looking back on my review, I definitely think my rating was too high!

Skipping the Oscars 2021 - This is one that I hated writing. I'm not particularly upset about missing the Oscars ceremony anymore, but I'm still upset that I missed out on some of the movies that came out. Particularly the ones that I still haven't gotten the chance to see. But my local cinema opens next week, so hopefully I can go back there soon.

Palm Springs | Film - I had heard so much about this film before I saw it, and it's definitely as good as everyone says it is!

March Post Round-Up - Check this out if you want to see what posts I uploaded in March!

Two Distant Strangers | Short Film Review - This short film was a monumental disappointment. Even on reflection, I'm still disappointed.

Death of Me | Film Review - Despite this film not being that great, I actually did enjoy it. The premise was great, and it could have been really good with a few changes.

A Violent Separation | Film Review - And my last post of April. This film wasn't great at all. Though to be honest I wasn't really expecting it to be.

And that's it for April. Please check out any that you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes