March Post Round-Up | 2021

 

I've really enjoyed doing this post for the last two months, and as April has gone so quickly, it's nice to take the time to look back at March.

The Map of Tiny Perfect Things | Film Review - This was my first review of March. I liked the idea of the film, but wasn't in love with the end result.

I Care a Lot | Film Review - I went into this film with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I recently watched it again and it's definitely as good as I thought it was!

Shook | Film Review - This is a Shudder original horror movie. I didn't love the film, but I appreciated the unique premise.

Review #83: Still Me by Jojo Moyes - I spent the best part of February reading this book, so I was happy to finally review it. I didn't love it, but I was happy to get to the end of Lou Clark's story.

Anything For Jackson | Film Review - This is another Shudder original. And again, while I liked it more than Shook, I liked the premise more than the execution.

You Should Have Left | Film Review - This is a horror movie that I completely fell in love with. I still don't really know why it grabbed me so much, but I still love it now.

It's A Sin | TV Show Review - This was an amazing TV show. Even now, over a month since I watched it, I still find myself thinking about it. Watch this show!

Waves | Film Review - It took me ages to finally watch this film, and when I did it wasn't what I expected. However, it's a really good movie that I really enjoyed.

Babyteeth | Film Review - It took me a while to watch this, and I ended up not liking it that much. However, I do understand why other people do.

Zack Snyder's Justice League | Film Review - I was so excited to finally see this and it certainly didn't disappoint. Why was this not the original version?!

February Round-Up Post | 2021 - This one is self explanatory, given the post that you're currently reading.

Life in a Year | Film Review - This was one that I hadn't heard about before watching, but I really enjoyed it.

Review #84: Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid - I read this book in about 5 days and was really interested. However, after reading, I realised that it wasn't as enjoyable as I thought it was.

3 Month Favourites | January - March 2021 - And my last post of March - my 3 month favourites. I love doing this posts, and I think I love them more now that I only do them a few times a year.

And those are my March posts! Please check out any that you missed!



Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Anyone But You | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review