Aspire to Inspire - Laurelella | Guest Week

Hello Everyone!

It is Laurelella here to give you an exclusive post on the wonderful blog Lou's world! It is my pleasure to be writing this post today and I hope you gain something from it. I would firstly like to thank Bria for giving me this opportunity. It is a fantastic way to bring Bloggers together and create a wide variety of content! If you would like to see more posts like this, make sure to visit: http://www.laurelella.blogspot.co.uk/

Quotes are sometimes a little bit cheesy and can also be hard to understand but today I am showing you some of my favourite quotes I have found in Pinterest. If you would like to see what quotes I have been liking, feel free to follow me: https://uk.pinterest.com/laurelellablog/


This quote explains how life isn't all sunshine and happiness and you cannot succeed without failure. If you want to succeed in something, you must expect fall backs and things to go wrong. Nobody is perfect and it is the way you deal with the things that don't go your way which makes you, you.


This quote is probably my favourite quote of all time because of how useful these little points are! Stay realistic. Set goals for yourself which are a challenge for you, they are a personal goal. Bend before you break. Try to adapt to things and keep persevering. Don't give up easily, you can do this. Be happy to be yourself! Don't pretend to be somebody you aren't because people will like you for being yourself. Be true to yourself and love yourself. Keep growing. Keep walking on your journey and never stop. There might be cracks in the path and obstacles which can challenge you until you think you can't go on anymore.

Quotes inspire me to keep going, smiling and living life to its fullest.

I would like to leave you with one last quote to end this post. 


Follow your heart and do things for yourself. Don't let people get in your way.

Comment, Share and Explore!
Make sure to show Guest Week some love and support Bria in any way possible. She deserves it. Have a wonderful day whatever you may be doing!

Bye!

Lauren xx

Comments

  1. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity! I hope everyone likes the post and I cannot wait for more posts later on in Guest Week. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review