Welcome To Guest Week!


Hey Guys x

Thank you so much to everyone taking part in Guest Week, but I'll give everyone a proper thank you when it's over!

This is just a quick post to let you know that 'Guest Week' officially begins tomorrow!

So this is me, signing away my blog to 14 incredible people and bloggers for the next 14 days.

You guys are in store for some incredible posts! The ones that I've received so far completely blew me away and I am so happy to have so many amazing writers featuring on my blog!

I'm hoping to upload each post between 5.15 and 5.45 every day, so look out for them all, and show each of these bloggers some love because they're all amazing!

I am so excited for this!

So, this is the last you'll hear from me for the next two weeks - my blog is now in the hands of some of the best bloggers I know!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below how excited you are for 'Guest Week!'

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Cannot wait to see everybody's different posts! I think this is an awesome idea. Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review