My 5 Favourite Beauty Gurus - HALE | Guest Week

Hey, I'm Aleeha from the blog HALE! Since the theme of this guest week is to write posts to do with what you are passionate about, I thought I'd do one on my top 5 favourite beauty gurus! I have a slight addiction to YouTube and I love makeup!



I'm sure you've all heard the world famous YouTuber 'Zoella'. If you haven't then you must have been living under a rock! Zoe uploads a variety of videos, including makeup tutorials, hauls and collaborations!



I only came across Kathleen's channel last year, but ever since I watched that first video of hers, I've been addicted! I usually find most makeup tutorials quite boring to watch, but Kathleen just has such an amazing personality. I probably could watch all her makeup tutorials back to back!



I think I prefer her style videos to her makeup tutorials but I love both! If you're looking to find a YouTuber who's really into trying new looks and experimenting, then I would recommend Sammie's channel!



I discovered Amelia's channel through Estee Lalonde and I am not ashamed to say that I've watched every single one of her videos! She's a massive fan of Charlotte Tilbury products and her makeup tutorials are perfect for people who have slightly more olive toned skin.



How could I not mention Tanya Burr?!! Everyone has probably heard of her, but I still have to mention her in this post because her makeup looks are amazing! She has a really affordable and good quality makeup line in Superdrug too. I would definitely recommend her products!

Who's your favourite beauty guru?

xXx

Comments

  1. This is good, I dont wear make up often but I will check each of these ladies out.

    beautywtgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Zoe and Tanya so much. Loved this post too :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya! I love Zoe, Tanya and Kathleen lights! Guest week is amazing. Have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion