My March Playlist!


Hey Guys x

I've seen a lot of people doing this lately, so I thought I'd do one too!

Basically, for those who don't know, I'm just going to show you all of the music that I have been listening to throughout March.

For each song, I'll leave the YouTube video too so you can hear the songs for yourself!

I've actually made a playlist on my iPod and I've been shuffling it throughout March, so for me, this is easy!

Please comment what songs you were listening to in March!

1. Left The Broken - Bethan Leadley


This is the third post this week in which I've mentioned Bethan, but she needs to be mentioned because she's completely amazing! I heard this song because I clicked on the lyric video for it, completely on a whim, and found myself listening to it a further 5 times because I just loved it so much! Listen to this song!

 
2. Lay Me Down - Sam Smith


 
I think I spoke about this song in my 'March Favourites' post, but I am still loving it and have been loving it throughout March because it's a really amazing song and you can completely tell that Sam means every word that he's singing. I think I'll be loving this song for a very long time!
 
 
3. Nightingale - Demi Lovato
 
I have been loving Demi, and her self titled album, forever! So when I saw that she made a music video for her song 'Nightingale', I was thrilled. And after watching it, I was even happier. Nightingale is one of the slower and more meaningful songs on the album, and it has always been one of my favourites!
 
 
 
4. Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer
 
I haven't been one to jump on the '5sos' thing. Not that I don't like them or anything, I just haven't really been into boybands and I don't really see the appeal. However, this song was on a CD that I was importing, and I decided to put it on my iPod, just to see what it was like. And I LOVED it! Seriously, the song is completely different to what I expected it to be and I can't stop listening to it. It's amazing!
 
 

5. Take Me To Church - Hozier
 
I spoke about this song a lot earlier this year and at the end of last year, but it's made a reappearance in my playlists because I think it's a really nice song and it's really easy to zone out while listening to it, which I really like in a song!
 
 
6. Oh Cecilia - The Vamps
 
The Vamps are another band that I never really took to. The first time I heard this song was when I watched a version with YouTubers singing it for charity. I loved the version that they did, and immediately went to listen to the original version, which I also loved. I'll put both versions below!
 
 
7. Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
 
I have been talking about Ed Sheeran and his album X (which I only just found out is pronounced 'multiply' rather than 'X') for ages, and yet, this song has never not been on my playlists since I first heard it. I love it because it's the kind of song that I would love someone to write for me one day, as a hopeless romantic!
 
 
8. Neon Lights - Demi Lovato
 
I didn't really like this song when I first heard it, whenever it was released. I don't know why, it just wasn't one that I was immediately like 'must buy this right now!' When I started loving it, was when I saw Demi perform it on 'This Morning' (a TV show in the UK) and I was completely hooked. She is an amazing performer and she really made me love the song!
 
 
9. Rude - Magic!
 
I have been loving this song for a long time! You've probably all heard it as it's been out for so long, but I just think it's sung really well and it's such a fun idea. Rather than the typical love song, the artist is talking to his girlfriend's father and basically begging him to let them be together, and then getting angry when he doesn't. It's brilliant!
 
 
10. I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
 
This is another song that I have been loving for ages! I love the fact that it's a nice slow song, and it has a really nice melody. I could literally listen to it on repeat for hours because I love it so much! And I never noticed that Quinn from Glee (Dianna Agron)  was in the video!
 
 
11. Clown - Emeli Sande
 
Last but not least is this song, another one that I was way too late for! I heard this for the first time sung by Sam Bailey who won the X Factor two years ago, and I fell in love with it. Of course, when I heard the original version, I feel even more in love and thought: 'I have to have this song!' because it's such a beautiful song! If you haven't heard it, please listen to it!
 
 
So, that was my March playlist, I really hope you enjoyed seeing what music I've been listening to!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below what songs you're loving right now, and please give me some recommendations. I need some new artists to love!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Cool playlist!!
    I would love it if you could check out this page! http://waitwhatok.blogspot.co.uk/p/once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your playlist! :D
    It's so hard to just choose one song that I really like this month but I'll have to say "Trouble - Iggy Azalea" is pretty good. I also really liked "Shut up and Dance- Walk the Moon".

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx I'll definitely listen to both of those songs!

      Delete
  3. lay me down is such a good song! I love your playlist! its got such a mix of different genres!
    ~ basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x ly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great playlist, I absolutely love Bethan Leadley as well!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It looks like we have quite similar music taste- I adore Demi Lovato, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Emilie Sande, The Vamps, 5SOS and lots of the others you've featured!

    Keep dreaming & keep writing,

    Catriona xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'