My Inspiration - ItsElla | Guest Week



Hi guys ItsElla...

And today in here doing a guest post for Lou on her collab week! I'm really happy about this, I was excited to do it and hope I do it well. I'm over at ellacrabb.blogspot.com so go and check out my blog. In the meantime here is my post for you here, so I give you... My Inspiration.

Now when I saw Lou's post I immediately knew that I wanted to take part, I contacted her and the next obstacle was to think of something to post about. I spent the whole week writing notes in my blogging notebook (yes I have a blogging notebook) and that's when it hit me, as I was online, I thought 'I wish I was like most of these online personalities' so I realised, they were my inspiration.

Who?

Well I have a few to be truthful. Here are a few...

Olivia Palermo
Mylifeaseva 
Audrey Hepburn 

Now, my all time absolute inspiration would have to be Mylifeaseva or Eva Gutowski. I love her YouTube channel and blog and Instagram! I just absolutely love all of her social media accounts. She's classy and let's be real, has the perfect skin, whilst I'm over here with pimples and what have you. Yes, it can be frustrating having inspirations as normally your inspiration (or how they appear to you) well they're a lot better than you. So sometimes it can be annoying but i feel they inspire us because they make us feel like we can do something with our lives, they can make us feel like we can make a better version of ourselves. Which is a good thing!


So when I see these amazing people I think, how can I change my lifestyle for the better! So here is my list on how we can make ourselves better people inside and out:
- Eat healthier 
- Go to the gym
- Run in your local park
- Take up a hobby (mine is photography)
- Laugh each day
- Keep in touch with friends
- De-stress
- See the good in people
- Don't hold grudges 
- Put 110% effort in everything you do

There you go, I'm Ella. My blog is at ellacrabb.blogspot.com and I hope you enjoyed this post, comment on my blog, read my last post. Do whatever! Thanks Lou, I had a great few days writing and rewriting this post, hope you enjoyed reading it xoxo


Ella

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review