My Top 10 Favourite YouTubers | Part 3

Hey Guys x

I have done this post twice already. But I realised that I haven't done one this year yet.

And as my taste for YouTubers have changed so much within the last year, I thought that I would show you who I'm loving on the YouTube scene right now!

It was so hard to decrease this list to just 10, and putting people in a rank order was really hard so don't read into it too much, because I had to leave a lot of my favourite YouTubers off the list!


Also, please comment and let me know who you're loving!

10. Jim Chapman
 
Subscribers: 2,096,168
 
I am loving Jim at the moment, particularly his daily vlogs. I've said this before, but I just find having a peek at his life really interesting and I love the fact that he shares so much with his viewers! If you don't watch his daily vlogs, you really should!
 
Favourite Video: Don't Say It (With Tanya Burr)
 
9. Tanya Burr
 
Subscribers: 2,886,676
 
I have also been loving Tanya Burr a lot recently! She has been mixing her main channel videos with Daily Vlogs and I think it's great! She's one of the only people whose make-up tutorials I can watch while not wearing make-up myself!
 
Favourite Video: Baking Cute Easter Nest Cupcakes (Just to warn, this video is sponsored. I know some people have a problem with sponsored videos so I just thought I'd mention it) (Also, obviously Tanya is being sponsored, not me!)
 
8. Zoe Sugg
 
Subscribers: 7,734,047
 
Zoe has been doing a hell of a lot this year, and has bagged herself almost 8 million subscribers, which is so amazing! However, forgetting all of the other things she's doing, I'm a really big fan of just her normal videos and vlogs, but the fact that she's now doing more than that is great!
 
Favourite Video: Best Friend Vs Boyfriend (With Alfie Deyes and Louise Pentland)
 
7. Ben Cook
 
Subscribers: 195,739
 
Ben Cook. Creator of Becoming YouTube. One of the most talented people in the YouTube community. I have only been watching him recently (and by 'him', I mean his 'Becoming YouTube' series) but I instantly took a liking to both him and his series. The 'Becoming YouTube' series is really underrated, so you should all go and watch it! Also, the second series of 'Becoming YouTube' is coming soon and I am so excited!
 
Favourite Video: YouTube vs The World
 
6. Bethan Leadley
 
Subscribers: 253,926
 
I've already spoken about Bethan in my 'March Favourites' post, so you already know how much I'm addicted to her right now. After that post, some of you said that you started watching her videos, which made me really happy! I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!
 
Favourite Video:  Why I Read Your Letters
 
5. Marcus Butler
 
Subscribers: 3,578,372
 
Marcus was one of the first YouTubers that I subscribed to. Since then, he has begun daily vlogging. I love watching his Daily vlogs, mainly because I think it kind of lets us know a bit more about him and I think that's a really good idea, as he wants to appeal to his audience. But also, he has recently made some changes to his main channel videos, and I support them 100% because he's now doing the kind of videos that he started with, which I loved!
 
 
4. Hazel Hayes
 
Subscribers: 125,590
 
I am loving Hazel at the moment. She's a really underrated YouTuber, which annoys me because she's completely amazing and deserves way more subscribers! I mean, she's gorgeous, smart, and funny, what more do you want? Try watching some of her videos, you won't be disappointed!
 
Favourite Video: February| Time Of The Month
 
3. Carrie Hope Fletcher
 
Subscribers: 561,429
 
Carrie Hope Fletcher was the first person that I ever subscribed to and I could not be more happy. She's got a book coming out, she's moving house, she's announced that she is dating Pete Bucknall and I could not be more proud or happy for her! She'll always be one of my favourite people.
 
Favourite Video: Best Trip Ever (With Pete Bucknall)
 
2. Jack Howard
 
 
Subscribers: Jack and Dean: 426,815
                     Jack Howard: 349,246
(Jack has two significant channels, which is why I put both)
 
I think I've been talking about Jack and trying to get people to watch him since like October/November. Since then, he has begun doing a PMS (pretentious monthly scrapbook) on his personal channel, and has been making a short film with Dean Dobbs for his 'Jack and Dean' channel. I can't describe how talented I think Jack is, or how much I love him. Honestly, he is one of the most talented people on YouTube, as an actor, writer, director, and vlogger in general. If you don't subscribe to any of his channels, then you really need to because he's amazing!
 
Favourite Video: Freaky Mouth Pizza or January
 
1. Louise Pentland

 
Subscribers: 2,066,597
 
I did a post called 'Louise Pentland Inspires Me' which basically highlighted all of the reasons why she is my favourite YouTuber at the moment. But in a nutshell, she is so inspirational, and she's a really positive person! Also, they way she has handled her separation from her husband Matt Watson is just so amazing, and I think she's an inspiration to so many people watching her. And, again, I love her!
 
Favourite Video: Not Worth Watching (With Caspar Lee and Jack Howard) 
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below who your favourite YouTubers are!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx
 

Comments

  1. Ohh thanks for the list! I really like Zoe and Tanya as well but haven't watched many of the others. I will have to check them out next time I have a big youtube session! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Do check them out xx

      Delete
  2. I love watching all the YouTubers you've listed as well! Ben's Becoming YouTube series is brilliant :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post !!!

    love your blog !!

    come say hi http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. We literally have the same taste in YouTubers. These people are so amazing and so addictive to watch haha! xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are a few that I haven't heard of, I will check them out soon
    Peace xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List