My Dating Profile!


Hey Guys x

I saw this tag on Carrie Fletcher's YouTube channel and I immediately loved it!

Her video is below:
 
This was created by Emma Blackery, and I just think it's such a good idea, because it's just something fun that you can do to see the kind of person that you want to go out with.
 
Plus I really love the questions!
 
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!
 
My Dating Profile
 
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not really. I believe in lust at first sight, as in being very physically attracted to someone the first time you see them. But there is no way to know anything about someone's personality by looking at them. Even the nicest looking people can turn out to be really horrible on the inside.

What do you do for fun?
Except from blogging, I read a lot, I write a lot (posts, fan fictions and working on a novel), and outside of the house, I'm a big fan of just, like, movies and cinema. Films are amazing and I love seeing how certain movies make me feel, and recently, I've got into how they are made as well, such as the production, editing, directing etc. I'm also really into comedy sitcoms and shows. Right now I'm loving Brooklyn 99 and Psych, to name two!

Do you want/do you have any children?
I don't have any children, but I've always said that the only two certainties that I want in my life are to write a book and to have children. They are both very important things to me!

What are you looking for in a relationship?
I want to find someone who appreciates me and loves me for all of my awkwardness and weirdness, because there's a lot of it! But I also want someone who supports my passions and has passions of their own that I could support. And I want someone who sees me as an equal, because that's really important!

What is the one thing about yourself that you would like me to know?
I'm on my laptop a lot, either blogging, watching YouTube or writing something, so you'll have to be willing to put up with that!

If you won a lottery, how would you spend your millions?
This is a hard question! I would pay my uni fees outright so I wouldn't have to take out loans. That would be first as I need to sort out my student finance very soon!

Which was the first crush you ever had?
On a celebrity, it was a guy called Richard Fleeshman who used to be in Coronation Street and was also on Soapstar Superstar, which was a show AGES ago!

You have got six months to live, what will you do first?

I want to go somewhere that I've never been before. There's so many places that I've never been and I really want to do a bit of travelling in the future!

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a morning person. I'm the girl that will go to bed between 10 and midnight, but cannot sleep past 8.30 am, which is ridiculous! Although it does mean that I can get a lot done in the mornings! (Such as writing blog posts!)

If you have friends coming over, what would you cook?
I would either make steak or fried chicken. These are two things that I cook quite regularly. In fact, it would probably be fried chicken because everyone seems surprised that I make it from scratch rather than just getting it from a fast food place.

If you could travel back through time, what single mistake would you correct in life?
I can't think of anything! Actually, I probably would have chosen photography for A levels rather than ICT!

Where do you see yourself in five years time?
Well, I want to see myself being an author, hopefully having at least one book out, which would make me really happy! I'd also like to be in a stable relationship, but as I'll only be 23, that might not be a big thing for me at that time!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
I tag all of the Beau Bloggers, but if you're reading, you're also tagged!
 
Comment below your answers to these questions!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Really great questions and answers, I'll do this one as soon as. Could be fun. Take care for your post and books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't really think someone can fall in love at first sight. It's more of a physical attraction because once you get to know the person you can be really lucky and they'll be just as amazing as you thought or they end up being a total jerk and not at all what you expected.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cool tag! I haven't ever seen it before
    peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List