September Favourites!

I have been writing 'favourites' posts throughout three seasons! I started in spring, made it through summer and am now in autumn!

Favourites posts are some of my favourite posts to do because it allows me to recommend things to you guys that aren't books! As much as I love books, these posts allow me to recommend films and TV shows and youtubers and I love doing that!

Favourite Movie: Horrible Bosses

 
I know this film didn't come out this month, but I only saw it for the first time about 2 weeks ago, and I can honestly say that it is the best and funniest film that I have seen this year! If you haven't seen it (and are 17 or over, many sexual references) you have to see this film! Even if you don't think you will find it funny, give it a chance, because I was so pleasantly surprised!
 

Favourite TV Show: F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 
Last week marked the 20th anniversary of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, which has prompted me to re-watch some of my favourite episodes and fall back in love with it! If you never watched it, now is as good a time as any to start!
 

Favourite Song: Rude

 
I am addicted to this song! Seriously, every time it comes on I have to stop what I'm doing and sing along. It's just a feel-good fun song and Magic! do a great job with it!
 

Favourite YouTuber: Tanya Burr

 
Tanya has been vlogging throughout September and I have been loving her Vlogs! I love seeing her running around and going to the gym and going to meetings, but I also love seeing her take her make-up off and hanging out at her house with Jim! A lot of YouTubers have been vlogging this month, but Tanya's are my favourites!
 

Favourite Game: The Sims 4

 
I got the game a few days after it came out. I will admit that (and if you're not a simmer, this will mean nothing to you) the game is less like sims 3 and more like sims 2 with extras. There are some good new features (such as pregnancy tests and changing body shapes) but there are a few features from various sims 3 expansion packs that I hope they include in the future (such as seasons, prams, hair colours, dyed and tips, and proms) but overall, I do enjoy the game a lot!
 

Favourite Music Artist(s): Glee

 
I have been loving Glee music lately! I'm not really into the latest season, but the music from the old seasons has been my soundtrack for this month! I can't even pick a song in particular because I love so many of them!
 

Favourite Celebrity: Giovanna Fletcher

 
I have been loving Gi this month! Not only did I finish and review her new book (here) but she has started vlogging and I have been loving her videos! Seriously, if you don't know that much about Gi, check her out because she is amazing!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: Coffee with Gi - Becoming an Author

 
As I'm trying to become an author myself, this video could not have come at a better time and it gave me hopes that I may actually become an author one day, which only fills me with happiness about the future!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below what you think of my favourites!
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'