My 100th Post!!



I know I don't usually post on a Thursday, but this is a special occasion.

Oh my freaking gosh! 100 posts! I know that this probably won't seem like that much of an achievement to some people, but it means a hell of a lot to me.

I can't believe that a little idea that I had back in April has resulted in me writing 100 blog posts. I honestly never thought I'd have kept it up for this long. I thought I would have gotten bored or annoyed with my blog and just refused to continue writing it.

Although there have been times when I haven't been able to think of what to post, or have been too tired to write a post when I have scheduled to. And, you may or may not be able to tell but I'm not the most strong-willed person, I easily let things deter me from what I want. But I let none of the little things stop me, and I'm so glad I did!

People say getting your blog recognised takes a long time, and what prepared me for this was the fact that I never really started writing this blog to get it noticed. Of course I would love to have millions of people reading who adore what I write, but that's not the reason that I started and will not be the reason that I will continue. Currently I have 11 Google plus followers and 26 bloglovin' followers, and to most people, this is hardly anything. But to me, it means an awful lot.

As this blog wasn't planned, I won't keep it too long. I just want to thank everyone reading now. Whether this is your first time reading my blog or your 100th time, you mean so much to me. If you follow me, I thank you for sticking with me, and reading some of my posts. If you're someone that I talk to regularly (particularly Abi and Chloe) then thanks for talking to me and supporting me so far. You're the best.

So, if you're a fan of me so far, stick with me, because I've got so much to come and am excited by what I have planned for this blog, so stay tuned!

Thank you for reading, and for helping me reach this milestone of 100 posts!

Comment below...anything!
I read and reply to all comments xx

Comments

  1. Lovely post well done on the big 100!! Nice to hear someone so humble about their followers too! More will come, all in good time! In the mean time keep up the great work! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching the 100 post milestone :) I'm also glad that you have a blog not just for the followers. But I do hope more people read and follow your blog because you deserve it x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!! You really deserve more followers...
    I just followed you on bloglovin!

    Hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review