February Post Round-Up | 2021

 

I did this last month and really enjoyed seeing a comprehensive list of my posts, so I'm definitely going to keep doing it!

Here are my February posts!

Sightless | Film Review - This was my first film review of February. I liked the premise, but felt let down by the end result.

The Rental | Film Review - Again, I liked the premise of the film, but I really didn't like the film itself.

Malcolm & Marie | Film Review - This film was highly anticipated by a lot of people before it came out. I wasn't a huge fan.

The King of Staten Island | Film Review - I had been waiting to see this film for a long time and it definitely didn't disappoint!

The Prom | Film Review - This is my favourite film of February. I completely loved it, and have had the soundtrack on repeat ever since!

Sex Education (S1&2) | TV Show Review - And this is my favourite show of February! I loved it so much I watched it twice, and I can't wait for the next season.

To All the Boys: Always and Forever | Film Review - I've watched both of the films that came before this, so I was really excited to see this one!

Red Dot | Film Review - This is a Swedish film that I watched on a whim and enjoyed, even if it wasn't the best movie.

Reader's Block  - I wrote a post about Reader's Block, which is something that I'm still struggling with. Maybe I'll do an update at some point?

January Round-Up Post - Pretty self-explanatory given the post you're reading now!

I Still Believe | Film Review - And my last post of February, another film that I watched on a whim and really enjoyed!

And those are my February posts. Please check out any that you missed!




Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion