Blogging Milestones!


Hey Guys x

I have hit a few blogging milestones in the past months.

First of all, I hit 200 blog posts. I did a post on this here and how much this meant to me personally, as someone who never normally sticks with one specific hobby.

Then, my views kept getting higher and higher. Currently, I have over 14,000 views, which is slightly overwhelming to fathom.

My blog link has been clicked on and viewed over 14,000 times! Even seeing how many views my posts get after being uploaded for 24 hours is completely amazing and really makes me happy. Not only the fact that I have written about something that I am passionate about, but the fact that you guys seem to get passionate about the things that I am passionate about is amazing!

And I love the fact that you enjoy reading my rambles and just spilling out whatever is in my head at whatever moments! So many of you guys have said that these are the posts of mine that you enjoy the most, so I will continue to ramble for a long time!

Next, I realised that I hit 600 comments. You can't see this because it's private for me to see, but obviously if you blog on blogger, you know that you can look at your 'overview' and see different things about your blog.

I logged on the other day to see that I had hit 600 comments. It is just amazing that so many people have taken to not only reading my posts, but to actually being bothered to comment their thoughts and opinions on it. That means a lot to me and I always encourage comments because to me, they are the only way to truly know that people like that you're doing.

Then comes the newest thing.

I am currently writing this on Sunday, although you're reading it on Monday because I'm uploading it tomorrow.

As of today, I hit 50 followers on Bloglovin' and 11 followers on google, bringing my blog to a total of 62 followers (although I think Bloglovin' is the best way to count followers).

With my blog, getting followers has never been the highest priority - views and comments are more important in terms of feedback.

But 50 freaking followers is amazing!!!

50 people deciding that they want to receive updates whenever I upload is just amazing to me and I actually kind of can't believe it!

I know that this may seem like nothing to you, but another thing about my blog is that gaining followers has been really slow. I have been waiting for so long to have a substantial amount of followers and have been trying not to compare myself to other people.

But hitting the milestone of 50 followers means more than the world to me.

I know that by the time you're reading this, I have probably lost followers and am on like 46 or something, but just hitting it in the first place makes me feel really happy about my blog, whether I keep that 50 or not.

So I just want to thank you for following, reading, commenting and sharing, if you've done any of those things.
I appreciate it more than you'll ever know and each of you mean the world to my, so thanks so much!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below a milestone that you hit, blogging or otherwise!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Thats amazing and I am really happy for you. You have such a lovely blog so I am sure that more followers will come very soon - as you know I am one of them :) Thank you so much for the nomination for the versatile award. It is so sweet of you to involve me in this community. And the post will be up soon :)

    Congrats again! :)
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14000 Blog views?! Well done, you deserve it! I love your blog, I especially love the girl talk section x
    noirbeanie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. 14000 views! That's amazing. I really loved this post, its so lovely to see your milestones, not long now and you'll reach 20000. Well deserved for such an amazing writer xxx
    https://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I just found your blog and I already know that you deserve every view, comment and follow. You have a lovely blog :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on sticking with blogging and reaching all these amazing milestones. You deserve it xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1400 views is so amazing, well done hun! <3

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is amazing! And congratulations <3 <3 Keep on doing what you do, because you're pretty amazing at it :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'