3 Month Favourites | April - June 2021

I thought I wouldn't have many favourites from the last few months but I've ended up with quite a few, so I'm gonna get straight into it.

Favourite Movie (1): The Broken Hearts Gallery

I reviewed this film HERE, and made no secret of my love for it, so of course it had to be at the top of my Favourites list. It's such a lovely, heart-warming story, and I can't wait to watch it again.

Favourite Movie (2): Promising Young Woman 

Again, I reviewed this film, and you can read my review HERE. I loved this film on my initial watch, but I have since seen bits and pieces of it again, and I think I love it even more than I did when I first saw it. Definitely watch this if you haven't yet!

Favourite Movie (3): Palm Springs

Another one that I've reviewed. Check out my review HERE. I had heard such good things about this film before seeing it, and all of those things were true. I can't wait to watch it again.

Favourite Movie (4): The Rocky Franchise

I've been a big fan of the 'Creed' films since they came out. I re-watched them last week, and decided on a whim to watch the Rocky movies too. Since then, I watched one Rocky movie a day and completely fell in love with the franchise as a whole. I have become obsessed with them, and I can't believe it took me so long to actually watch them! Now all I need to do is re-watch Creed/Creed II again to complete the set!

Favourite TV Show (1): Sister, Sister


I've been watching Sister, Sister on and off since I was young, so when it came out on Netflix (UK), I was determined to watch it from beginning to end. I finished it at the beginning of June and I absolutely loved it. I'm really grateful that I could watch it years ago, but I definitely have a new appreciation watching it as an adult.

Favourite TV Show (2): Superstore

I've been a fan of Superstore for a while. I stopped at Season 4, and spent so long waiting for Season 5 that I missed it when it came around. However, the first 5 seasons came out on Netflix (UK) and I have binged it. Now I'm waiting for Season 6!

Favourite Song: Dear Evan Hansen Soundtrack


I haven't seen the musical and knew nothing about it until I saw the trailer for the film version of it. I loved the trailer, and it immediately made me want to hear the music, so I thought that I'd listen to the soundtrack so that I'll know the songs by the time the film comes out. I absolutely love the soundtrack, and there are too many amazing songs to pick any out. If you're looking forward to the film, get in the mood for it with the soundtrack!

Favourite Book (1): Trust Me by T.M. Logan

I won't say too much here because I'll be uploading my review of this book soon, but if you're looking for a really engaging, can't-put-down thriller, then check this out!

Favourite Book (2): The Shelf by Helly Acton


I haven't even finished this book yet, but I've passed the halfway point and I am loving it so far. Again, I won't say anything because I'll review it when I finish it, but it's definitely one to read!

And those are my April - June favourites! What have you been loving lately?



Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review