3 Month Favourites | July - September 2024

This Favourites post feels like it came around really quickly - I can't believe it's October!

Favourite Movie (1): Deadpool and Wolverine


I reviewed this film HERE and made no secret of how much I loved it, so of course it had to be the first one on this list. It's now out on digital and I can't wait to finally see it again!

Favourite Film (2): Blink Twice

My review for this one will be going up soon, but I started off being really unsure about this film and ended up loving it. I've only seen it once but it's been months and it has still really stuck with me. It's another one that I really can't wait to watch again.

Favourite Film (3): Speak No Evil


I'll be reviewing this one too so I won't say too much here, but I loved this movie. I've not seen the original version but now I really want to, especially because apparently the ending is completely different. But this one is definitely worth watching.

Favourite TV Show: Presumed Innocent


I heard good things about this show when it first came out but it took ages for me to actually watch it. But I'm so glad I finally did because it's such a good show! Definitely check this out if you haven't seen it!

Favourite TV Show (2): The Twilight Zone

Having exhausted the 2002 and 2019 versions of The Twilight Zone, I decided to try the original series and I'm really enjoying it so far! I'm not that far in but it's definitely one that I'll keep going back to.

Favourite TV Show (3): The Vampire Diaries

As well as new shows, I've also gone back to an old favourite. TVD is tied with Sons of Anarchy as my favourite show of all time - I haven't watched it all the way through in years so I'm loving starting again and being reminded of all the amazing storylines!

Favourite Song: Mean Girls (The Broadway Soundtrack)


I went to see the Mean Girls musical in the theatre last week and it was amazing! I already liked the Broadway soundtrack but hearing the songs live gave them a whole new meaning, especially because of how well the actors sang them. If you're considering seeing the theatre show, please go and see it!

Favourite YouTuber: Zoe Sugg


Zoe Sugg vlogged throughout the month of August and I really enjoyed watching the videos she uploaded. I don't really watch YouTubers that much anymore outside of BookTube, but I've always had a soft spot for Zoe's vlogs, so I'm looking forward to the next ones she does!

And those are my July - September Favourites. What are yours?

Comments

Popular Posts

The Mouse Trap | Film Review

Apocalypse Now | 100 Movies Bucket List

Raiders of the Lost Ark | 100 Movies Bucket List

Mary and Max | 100 Movies Bucket List

Speak No Evil | Film Review