January Post Round-Up | 2021

 

I've decided that each month I'm going to do a round-up of the posts that I uploaded the month before. Not only so that there's easy access to any posts that you may have missed, but also so that I can look back and see what posts I've written each month.

So, here are the posts that I wrote in January:

2021 - This was my first post of 2021, and it was all about what I wanted to do with my blog this year.

Endings, Beginnings | Film Review - And my first film review of the year. A somewhat interesting romantic drama that wasn't as good as it could have been.

All About Nina | Film Review - This is a movie about a troubled comedian, and it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

After We Collided | Film Review - The sequel to the movie 'After', which wasn't as good as its predecessor. 

Meditation // Losing Focus - I started meditating in December, and I wrote a post about it in January. More accurately, about losing focus while I'm doing it.

The Cleansing Hour | Film Review - I got a Shudder subscription in December and this is the first Shudder original that I reviewed. It wasn't great, but I really liked the premise.

A Teacher | TV Show Review - I started reviewing TV shows this year, and this is what I started with. I didn't love it, but I did find it interesting.

Pieces of a Woman | Film Review - This is a harrowing, heart-breaking movie that I thought was great. And there could definitely be awards in its future.

Ma Rainey's Black Bottom | Film Review -  Like the last film, I'm pretty sure there will be awards in this film's future. But this is definitely one to watch.

(Book) Review 82: The Cousins - This is a review of a book by Karen McManus, who I love. I've read everything she's released, and this is my favourite so far.

Defending Jacob | TV Show Review - This is an Apple TV+ show that I completely loved. I had wanted to watch it for a really long time, and it definitely lived up to expectations.

All Together Now | Film Review - This was probably the best film I reviewed in January. I had medium expectations and it completely surpassed them. Such a beautiful story.

Sylvie's Love | Film Review - This film got a lot of attention, so I was a bit disappointed with the end result. But it was still a sweet love story.

Girlfriends | TV Show Review - And my last post of January - a review of the show that I'd been binging slowly since November and completely adored.  

And those are my January 2021 posts! Please check out any that you haven't read yet!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review