The Sweater Weather Tag!


Hey Guys x

I was tagged by the lovely Chloe (aka Professional Daydreamer) to do the sweater weather tag, and I'm really glad because this is a great post to do at this time of year!

I tag anyone who wants to do this, it's a great tag!

Favourite Candle Scent?
I'm not really a candle person. This candle loving thing kind of just happened and left me behind, so I'm not really sure. However, I love Christmas themed candles, like gingerbread etc.

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?


Hot chocolate all the way, I love having hot chocolate in the winter, it's just the best thing at the best time of year!

Which make-up trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Dark lips without a doubt, not just for me personally but on other people. For me, you can wear winged eyeliner at any time of year and look good, but dark lips (like a plum colour) are gorgeous for this time of year. Plus I haven't really mastered how to do winged eyeliner (or any eyeliner) yet, so definitely lips!

Best fragrance for fall?
I don't have a specific fragrance for autumn time, but all year round I wear JLO, Miami Glow, which is an amazing scent, so I'll have to say that!

What is autumn weather like when you live?
Currently, it's quite cold, but still sunny outside, which is quite nice because it's still nice outside but we have an excuse to wrap up in the comfiest jumpers and coats!

Most Worn Sweater?
I have two - an old JLS jumper that I sleep in (because I'd never wear it outside!) and a long jumper that I can wear with leggings that has flowers on it.

What books are you reading this Autumn?
I've done a bit of book shopping I have to say! Not including the books that I'm reading for uni, I'm reading Professor Green's autobiography 'Lucky' and some of Sophie Kinsella's 'Shopaholic' books. I'm also re-listening to Carrie Hope Fletcher's audiobook 'All I Know Now' because I love it.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
I love both, but I have two pairs of skinny jeans right now (technically jeggings) that I live in! I wear them so much, and if they had pockets, I'd wear them everyday! But I'm cheating and saying jeggings!

Chelsea boots or Uggs?


I'm an Ugg girl. I have one pair of brown Uggs and I love them so much, wearing them in the autumn/winter is great because you never have to worry about your feet being cold. Plus they look really good with the jeggings that I spoke about in the previous question!

Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype?
I haven't tried the drink that people have been speaking about, so I don't know. However, the new pumpkin spice hair trend that I've seen is gorgeous, I love it so much, and that's definitely worth the hype!

Favourite Fall quote?
'Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain'. I figure that's about Autumn because it rains a lot in Autumn!

What song gets you in the Fall spirit?
Like Chloe said, I'm loving 'Hello' by Adele at the moment, and I think that in the future, that song will remind me of Autumn. But in addition to that, 'Over and Over Again' by Nathan Sykes and 'Stone Cold' by Demi Lovato are both amazing too!

Thank you for reading

Comment below your answers to these questions!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I agree with what you said about winged eyeliner being year round. How have you not tried a pumpkin spice latte yet? hahaha it's pretty good but there are other drinks definitely better. I'm loving Adele's Hello right now too! I can't wait for her album to come out later this month

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I've been doing, but I definitely need to try it! xx

      Delete
  2. Hot chocolates are the best for this time of year and I have the same perfume that you mentioned and I love it so much. Love the fact you have a JLS jumper, not even joking when I say I'm jealous xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love hot chocolate. Wearing something cozy and drinking hot chocolate is the best!

    http://thehomeofkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Which is why Winter is the best season! xx

      Delete
  4. hmm that hot coco looks amazing :D

    LOVELY BLOG :)

    would love a comment on my new video :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKICZxUW6Xc

    jade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a candle person at all, I only use them on Christmas Day for Christmas Lunch and even then - they're only plain ol' unscented candles!

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, this tag is so much fun!!!! Love your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'