Don't Judge A Book...



Hey Guys x

Before I say anything else, I know that I have a few viewers who live in a variety of countries including France, so I just want to tell you all to stay safe, and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who's been affected this past weekend by the different heart-breaking events taking place around the globe.

One of my favourite quotes is 'Don't judge a book by it's cover', and I feel like this is especially fitting in today's society.

Nowadays, it's really easy and common for people to judge other people, made easier by social media and the fact that anyone can upload their whole lives to the internet in 3.5 seconds.

And it really unnerves me. Under a profile, someone can say whatever they want about whoever they want.

Like, for me, I have opinions about people, of course I do, everyone does. But I can't imagine myself ever going on the internet and voicing all of the different opinions that I have.

It's funny, when I watch someone on YouTube or on TV, it's weird to think about them as normal people, doing exactly what we do, but from a much more privileged position.

But then there's the people that we do see as people. Our friends, the people we pass on the street. Anyone can be judged the same way that everyone can pass judgement. The difference between judging people in a higher position and people in a lower position is nothing.

People are people.

Opinions are just opinions, but opinions can have a majorly strong effect. In some cases, opinions can make someone feel worthless, and I hate that.

And even with things going on in the world today, we're trying to be united, but people's opinions are separating us, and it makes no sense.

Anyway, this has been a bit of a ramble, but I guess the point I'm trying to make is that, making judgements about people can have the worst effects, and it's hardly ever necessary, particularly if all you have to say are horrible things.

Thank you for reading.

Comment below how you feel about judgements.

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Great post xoxo
    Ella
    ellacrabb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, people judging each other is one of the worst things. It really separates us as a community and honestly everyone would be so much happier if we weren't so judgmental xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a judgements, that may or may not agree with others. I try to understand both sides. This is a true view on this. May you take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's a really good thing to do xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'