My Favourite TV Shows!

Hey Guys x

I watch a lot of TV, I'll admit it. I love sitcoms and I spend a lot of my life invested in characters that have been made up purely for the enjoyment of the audience.

So I want to show you the TV shows that I watch, and see if any of you watch them too!

Let me know what your favourite shows are in the comments!

Impractical Jokers


I wrote about this show in my last Favourites post (here) and I am still loving it! It's about four high school friends who dare each other to do the most crazy, ridiculous things! For me, it's definitely the funniest show on TV right now because everything is real. The reactions of the public and the guys themselves are priceless! This is one to binge-watch!

Psych


I don't know whether or not this is classed as a sitcom, but it's hilarious! It's about a guy called Shawn Spencer who, with the help of his dad and best friend, has convinced a police department that he is a psychic. It is such a funny show because Shawn is a 5 year old stuck in an adults body playing at solving crimes. The only difference is that he actually solves them!

The Big Bang Theory


The new season of this has just started and I am loving it so far! It's about a group of self-confessed geeks who make friends with the hot girl next door. I mean, it's developed a lot further than this by now, but that's the basic premise. It's such a well thought out show with amazing scripts, and the longer you watch it, the more invested you are in their stories. A great watch!

Modern Family


As with 'The Big Bang Theory', a new series of 'Modern Family' has also just begun and I am also loving it! It's about three families (or one, because they're all interlinked) and the different things that they get up to, but it's so much funnier than I'm describing it! With this show, because I've been watching from series 1, it's really nice to watch the family grow up, specifically the younger kids. The Dunphy middle child Alex is around my age, and she went to college in the latest season, just like I've gone to university this year, and it really resonates with me, making me love the show even more.

The Vampire Diaries


I am obsessed with this show. I get stages of loving it, then not watching it, and I love it right now! I kind of want to get the series 1-6 box set and just binge-watch it all so that I can be 100% fully invested in it. It's about a girl called Elena who meets a boy called Stefan (and his brother Damon) before realising that they're vampires. I don't really watch supernatural TV shows or movies, but this is definitely one that I will continue to watch!

Marvel's Agent Carter


I have just finished the last episode of the first season and I'm having major withdrawal symptoms because the season finale was so amazing and epic that I can't even handle it! I am a big fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Agent Carter takes place after the first Captain America film, when the war has ended and everyone's trying to get back to normal. Peggy Carter is an amazing secret agent and is pounced upon by Howard Stark to help save his inventions, forgetting about the fact that he's a wanted man. An amazing addition to the MCU and an amazing series within itself!

Thank you for reading

Comment below some of your favourite TV Shows!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I have to admit the only one of these shows that I watch is the Big Bang Theory (which I am loving the new series of) - will definitely have to check out some of the other programmes you've suggested :) xx

    keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the new series too! Definitely check out some of the others! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to start watching Big Bang Theory because I keep hearing references to it from my friends. My current favorite tv show is How to Get Away With Murder. It's so good!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely watch it! I've heard so many great things about HTGAWM but have yet to watch it! xx

      Delete
  3. I love The Big Bang Theory and Psych!
    Aside from the Big Bang Theory, my favourites are The Simpsons (never too old!) and Bad Education

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vampire diaries, pretty little liars and the originals!

    Great post lovely :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only seen the first series of PLL, but I loved it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List