My October Playlist!

Hey Guys x

I love doing these playlist posts, and try to do them once a month when I have a lot of new music to gush about!

And the end of September was a month for great music for me!

So these are some of the songs that I've spent October listening to!

Birdy - Wings (Acoustic)


I mentioned this song in my October Favourites post a few days ago, and I'm still loving it just as much! Both the song itself and her voice are beautiful and I could listen to it again and again without getting bored!


Beyoncé - Move Your Body


I know that this is an old song, but I've been listening to it and watching the music video so much that I couldn't not include it! How she dances like she does with the heels that she wears, I will never know, and never be able to achieve! Not to mention, like always, her voice is amazing!


Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You


Another song that I'm obsessed with. She got Tom Hanks and Justin Bieber to be in this video with her, how cool is that?! But as well as that, it's just such a catchy song, you can't help singing it once you hear it. And now I can't stop singing it!


Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson - Trouble


I love this song so much! I've not always been the biggest fan of Iggy Azalea, but this song is just so great, especially Jennifer Hudson's chorus, which I love! But for me, the music video is the thing that I love the most, the prison theme is so cleverly done!


Jessie J - Masterpiece


The lyrics of this song are so beautiful, I love them so much! I actually did a post about the lyrics, called 'Perfectly Incomplete' about a month or so ago because the lyrics mean a lot to me, and Jessie J's voice is so perfect in this song!


These are my top 5 songs of October!

Thank you for reading!

Comment below what you were listening to in October!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. OMG! I've been looking for the "Move Your Body" :D Thank you for mentioning it haha I couldn't remember the name of it but now I know :D I love Trouble it's just so catchy haha. Great song choices :)

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love I Really Like You and I think the video is so cute! I've not listened to much this month which is a rarity: Honey, Honey (Abba); The Devil in I (Slipknot); Human (The Killers) and Mrs Potato Head (Melanie Martinez).

    TheDonkeyInvasion - A Bookish Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've listened to Honey Honey a lot too, what a coincidence! I can't believe I didn't include it! xx

      Delete
  3. thanks for the suggestions! I love listening to Birdy, I haven't listened to that song yet though, I'll definitely check it out. I also like I Really Like You, I've listened to other covers of it too it's pretty catchy haha

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't listened to any covers, but I definitely will now! xx

      Delete
  4. great blog post, had a great read :)... love your blog post :) keep up the good work :)

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog keep in touch

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review