March Favourites!

Hey Guys x

It feels like I did my February Favourites post really recently, I can't believe a month has already passed!

As I always say, I love doing these posts because I really enjoy getting together all of my favourite things so that I can share them with you guys.

And this month, I have some amazing things to share!

Favourite Movie: The Boy Next Door
 
If you haven't seen this, it's basically about a woman, who is considering getting back together with her ex husband (who she has a teenage son with), when she sleeps with a student. This turns out to be a big mistake as the student was not all he seemed.
This is a really good film, if you haven't seen it, then seriously watch it. It's a thriller but it's just such an interesting film. Although, if you're looking for a light-hearted film, this is not it! It is very intense, so be prepared for that!
 
Favourite TV Show: Family Guy
 
You probably know that I love Family Guy already, I've mentioned it so many times! However, I recently got the uncensored version of season 10, and re-watching all of the episodes has really made me happy. The uncensored episodes are so different from the ones that are shown on TV!
 
Favourite Song: Lay Me Down
 
I know I talk about Sam Smith a lot, but it is totally deserved! I heard this song on the radio last week, and within an hour, I had bought it on iTunes because I thought it was just so beautiful, and I've probably listened to it 5 times every day since I bought it. If you haven't heard it, listen to it on YouTube right now!
 
Favourite Youtuber: Bethan Leadley (MusicalBethan)
 
I have been introduced to Bethan through Dean Dobbs from Jack and Dean (of which the other half is Jack Howard) and I am in love with her. I just think she does really good videos, she has an amazing singing voice, and she just seems like a really nice person. I suggest watching one of her videos, you won't regret it!
 
Favourite Music Artist: McBusted
 
I love McBusted so much!! I was watching their cover of Ellie Goulding's 'Love Me Like You Do' and I realised (once again) how incredible they are! They play their own music, have amazing voices and are just amazing! And (not that this is important) but how beautiful are their other halves? Giovanna Fletcher, Izzy Judd, Emma Willis, Georgia Jones (Horsley) and Ellie Goulding. Completely beautiful!!
 
Favourite Celebrity(s): The Kardashians
 
Since the new series began last week, I have been completely obsessed with the Kardashians! I just think that they're really interesting, and whether you like them or not, it's really nice to see how they live, and how their lives differ from 'normal' people!
 
Favourite YouTube Video: February (Hazel Hayes)
                                           
Hazel Hayes is doing this thing called 'time of the month', where she vlogs each month and uploads it. So although this is February, it was uploaded in March so it still counts! I love Hazel, I just think she's really down-to-earth, and it was really nice to see a bit of Louise (Sprinkle Of Glitter) because I love both of them together. Watch a bit of this if you haven't! (But maybe not all, because it's almost half an hour long, but trust me, it's all good!
 
(I didn't put in a favourite game because I didn't want to re-mention either sims of GTA)
 
I really hope you enjoyed seeing what I've been loving this month!

You can also now subscribe to my posts via email! Look to the right of this post, enter your email and you're ready to go! Let me know if this helps you find my posts in any way!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your March Favourites!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Cool, I loved this post because I didnt know about most of these films and people!
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could introduce you to some new things! xx

      Delete
  2. You can never talk too much about Sam Smith! <3 His entire album is amazing!
    -Crystal

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard the whole album yet, but I've heard amazing things! xx

      Delete
  3. Great faves!!! ::)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just got me watching Bethany on youtube haha.
    x Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start watching the new Kardashian series, I love watching them aha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, the new series is so good so far! xx

      Delete
  6. When creating videos, it is important to use the help of experienced companies. They https://polishfixer.com/services/production-planning/ have an interesting offer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List