The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List was another animated re-watch!

This is one of the core Disney movies from my childhood, so I've probably seen this upwards of 50 times.

I've always liked the film, so liking it again this time around isn't exactly news.

The one thing that struck me this time around, though, was how amazing the soundtrack was!

Every single song is iconic and honestly, as good as the story itself is, I truly believe the reason the film is as highly regarded as it is, is because of the amazing soundtrack.

That was definitely my favourite thing about it!

As far as animated Disney classics go, there are definitely some that I probably would have liked to see on the bucket list more than this one, but this is definitely a classic and absolutely deserves its place!



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Instigators | Film Review

Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review