Baahubali | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List was a first-time watch.

This was one I'd never heard of before seeing it on the list, and while it wasn't one I was particularly looking forward to, it wasn't one I was opposed to watching either.

But even with neutral feelings, I was really pleasantly surprised by the film. I had such a good time with it!

For a start, the story was a really interesting one. I got into it right away and became invested in the characters almost immediately.

One of the reasons I became invested in the characters was because they were played so well. The actors in the film were all amazing and really made me feel connected to the characters they played.

I loved that it was so grounded in reality while also being a fantastical epic. 

Everything feels real and authentic, and while you're watching the movie, you're completely living in this world with the characters.

The only negative I have of the film was that I didn't love the flashback sequence. It made things feel a bit confusing and took away from the main plot, which was the most interesting thing about the film.

But even with that, it was still a great, engaging watch.



Comments

Popular Posts

Deadpool and Wolverine | Film Review

The Instigators | Film Review

The Lion King | 100 Movies Bucket List

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review