3 Month Favourites | January - March 2023

I can't believe it's only my first favourites post of the year - it already feels like it's been 2023 for a really long time!

Favourite Film (1): Barbarian

I can't overstate how much I absolutely loved this film. It was one of the first films I watched this year and I am still completely obsessed with it. Check out my review HERE.

Favourite Film (2): Not Okay


This is a new favourite, but I love it as much as I love Barbarian (though for very different reasons!). Read my review HERE!

Favourite Film (3): M3GAN


This was one of my most anticipated films of the year, so I'm really glad it was as good as it was. Definitely, one to watch as a horror fan.

Favourite TV Show (1): The Last of Us

I'm pretty sure most people have heard of this by now, so I'm just adding to all the positive reviews by saying how much I loved it. I played a bit of the game, so I was already somewhat familiar with the world, but it was re-created amazingly well.

Favourite TV Show: Doogie Kamealoha, M. D.

I only started watching this recently but I fell completely in love with it from the first episode. It's based on the show Doogie Howser, and is about a 16-year-old doctor (and prodigy). A really interesting, fun, light watch.

Favourite Song: Come Healing


I heard this song in an episode of Sons of Anarchy and am now completely obsessed with it. It's hauntingly beautiful and definitely one that I have on repeat no matter what I'm doing.

Favourite Actor (1): Pedro Pascal


Between The Last of Us, the new season of The Mandalorian, and just generally being on the internet, I've seen a lot of Pedro in the last three months. He's definitely one of my favourite actors!

Favourite Actor (2): Kim Coates

Yes, I'm still obsessed with Sons of Anarchy - I actually don't think that's ever going to go away. It's definitely my favourite TV show and Kim is one of my favourite actors on the show, to the point where he's becoming one of my favourite actors in general. There are some amazing movies and shows in his filmography that definitely deserve more attention!

Favourite Book: The Unhoneymooners


I've written a review of this book that hasn't been uploaded yet, so I won't say too much here, but I absolutely loved this book. It reignited my love of romance, and I definitely want to read more of the authors' works.

And those are my three-month favourites! What have some of your favourites been?


Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List