My 10 Favourite Films!

Hey Guys

Jack Howard made a video talking about his favourite films, and that immediately prompted me to make a list of my favourite films (or the top 10 anyway!) and I thought I'd share them with you.

Jack's Video:

I know that, as soon as I press publish, there will be a mass of movies that I haven't included that I love just as much, or maybe even more than the ones that I've included, as films 5-10 always change for me!

In fact, I'll probably write a post called 'Films I Forgot' in a few weeks time!

10. Disney


I know this technically isn't one film, but I couldn't pick just one Disney film to be in my top 10, and if I did more than one, this post would end up being my top 10 Disney movies, which is a post for another time! But you probably already know my love for Disney, so I won't express it again!

9. The Conjuring
 
This is a big contrast from Disney!! The Conjuring is without a doubt my favourite horror film, and it's made it into this list because I just genuinely think it's an good film, and it's quite scary, which is great for someone who's a massive fan of horror movies and just being scared in general!
 
8. Grease
 
When I was younger, I was completely obsessed with this film! It brings me so many happy memories and watching it just makes me feel like a kid again, particularly singing the songs. In fact, I still have the soundtrack on my iPod because I think the songs were really amazing!
 
7. Sleeping With The Enemy
 
I can't even explain how much I love this film! Julia Roberts is one of my favourite actresses of all time, if not my absolute favourite! This film is incredible and she is incredible in it! It's about a woman who has to escape the abuse of her husband, but it's just done in such a great way, and you're instantly invested in the story. Watch this if you haven't!
 
6. Sex and the City
 
I am a huge fan of Sex and the City! I watched the movie before I watched the TV show and now love to watch both. The film is a continuation of the television series, so it's basically about the lives of these four women and the different relationship problems that they face. It's such a great film!
 
5. Three Men and a Little Lady
 
Even looking at the cover of this film reminds me of my childhood and it's the nicest feeling! I think I must have first seen this when I was about 5, and I've loved it since then! It's about a girl called Mary, who lives with her mother and her three fathers. Her biological father and two others. I don't remember why the other two men were in her life, but they were all treated equally as her fathers. It's a really lovely, feel-good film and I could literally watch it again and again!
 
4. Friends With Benefits
 
I love this film! I love a good romcom and this is better than most! It's about a girl and a boy called Jamie and Dylan, who decide that they don't want to be in a relationship, they just want to be friends with benefits. It's a modern twist on films like 'When Harry Met Sally' and I think the quick-witted script and great actors make this film completely amazing and one of my all-time favourites!
 
3. Horrible Bosses
 
This had been my second favourite/favourite film since I'd seen it until number two came along and pushed it down. This film is without a shadow of a doubt the funniest film I've ever seen with the best plot, script and actors. It's definitely for an adult audience, and there are some parts that are just too sexual to watch around people that you're not close to, but I just love it! Watch this film!
 
2. The Avengers
 
This also includes a lot of movies from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but like Disney, I need to do a post called 'Top 10 MCU films'. The Avengers is amazing! Honestly, I am completely in love with it! It has an amazing cast, an amazing script, and it has that excitement factor in it that instantly makes you invested into the lives of these characters. And it also makes you want to watch the other MARVEL movies that these characters are in, just so that you can understand more about them. When I saw this film in May, I had never seen another MARVEL film. Now, I've watched the entirety of the Marvel Cinematic Universe more than once (aside from 'The Incredible Hulk', just because I'm biased towards Mark Ruffalo as the hulk) which shows you how invested I am with the MCU right now!
 
1. Back To The Future
 
Jack Howard and I share our favourite film in common. The Back To The Future Trilogy (Yes, all three films are my favourite) is like nothing I've ever seen before, mainly because I don't really watch sci-fi films. I first saw these films when I was about 8, and since then I was obsessed! It's about a boy called Marty McFly who travels back in time accidently, ruins his parents first meeting and then has to do all he can to get them back together so that he can be born. The second and third films then carry on from this. The idea is just so interesting and unique! If you haven't seen this film then you really need to because it's epic!
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below some of your favourite films!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I loved jacks video. And I don't blame you for not being able to pick one Disney film, they're all pretty great. I haven't seen quite a few of these films, I'll have to put them in my list x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely put them on your list, they're amazing! xx

      Delete
  2. I loved Jacks video and I love this post too! Completely get what you mean about not being able to choose just one Disney film. I think mine would mainly consist of Disney, Jurassic Park and a couple of Star Wars films ^.^

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never seen a Star Wars film but Jurassic Park is awesome! xx

      Delete
  3. Grease is one of my all time favourite films too! Haha I wouldn't be able to pick just one Disney movie either. And I have to watch Jack's video now I cant believe I haven't seen it yet xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely watch Jack's video, it's so interesting! xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Lou, as you know I love your blog and I'm just letting you know that tomorrow I am uploading A post on my blog and I tagged you in it xxx
    Emsworld11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'll look out for it xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'