30,000 Views!



Hey Guys x

First of all, sorry that I couldn't post yesterday, I was out all day and by the time I came home, it would have been too late to upload.

I have now hit 30,000 views!

30,000.

I actually can't believe it and it's hard for me to even picture that number, let alone relate it to my blog!

I have reached a lot of blogging milestones this year and I just can't believe how far my blog has come in just a year and 4 months! And so much of that is down to you guys, the people who read my posts and comment your thoughts on them.

If  you're reading right now, thank you, because obviously you've helped me reach this goal and I couldn't be more grateful.

To be honest, I don't know if I'm even in the right frame of mind right now to be writing this post and I probably should have saved it for another day, but I wanted to write it as soon as possible, just to extend a massive thank you to you guys and to tell you how grateful I am that you read my blog, because it really does mean a lot to me and I honestly appreciate it so much!

I know this is a really short post, and probably the worst I've ever written, but I'm going to finish it here.

There aren't enough times that I can thank you guys for reading, following and commenting so I just have to keep saying it and saying it, because it's so true!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your latest blogging milestone!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations!! That's so so exciting :) My latest blogging milestone is 15 followers which I'm so so happy about :) xx

    blogjustabubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Congrats on your milestone! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 30000 views. I love your blog and you definitely deserve the views x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so proud of you Lou! You deserve each and everyone of those views. You'll be writing a post about getting to 100,000 views in no time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe! I hope so! xx

      Delete
  4. Such a great milestone, hope it uplifts you even more. And no worries, the post was fine. Hope you're day was good, to this day too lolls. Anyway, may you take care always. And a better boost for readers to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'