My Summer Plans!



Hey Guys x

So, I finish college next week (forever!) and I could not be more excited!

Having three months to literally do whatever I want with no obligations, restrictions or responsibilities is the most exciting prospect!

I have a few things that I really want to get done within the next three months, so I thought that I would share some of my plans with you.

Maybe my plans could help to inspire some of your summer plans too!

Read a lot of books!


There are so many books that I'm planning to read this summer. At least 10! I've already put them in the order in which I'm going to read them, so as soon as my last exam is finished, I'm going to go through the list and read as many as I can. And of course review them for you!

Post a lot more!
I haven't really been posting a lot in the last few weeks because I've been really busy revising for - and taking - exams! I still post regularly, but I don't have the time to put all my efforts into my posts because I've needed to spend all my time with my head in my revision books! But once my exams finish, I am going to be spending a lot of time on my blog! Writing posts, taking pictures and just generally commenting more on other people's blogs too. I can't wait!

Finish writing my book!


Some of you might know that I've been writing a book. Just like my blog, my book has also had to take a back-seat while I revise for my exams. However, I am so excited to continue writing it. I've actually never been more excited about something that I've been working on and I can't wait to finally finish it - even if it never gets published.

Go on holiday


I'm not 100% sure if this is actually going to happen yet but I would really like to go on holiday this year! I don't particularly want to go on a plane, but somewhere nice in the UK would be really great!

See Friends!














This is one of the most important things to me! Come September/October, my friends and I will be spread out all over the UK, where we'll be going to various colleges and universities. None of us are planning to go to the same place, so we won't be seeing each other as often as we do now. So I definitely want to spend a lot of time with my friends in the next 3 months!

Watch a lot of movies!


I have been a bit obsessed with the MARVEL cinematic universe lately, so I'm definitely going to use the summer to watch as many MARVEL movies as I can, as many as there are! But also, there's a lot of movies that I need to catch up with, so the summer is going to see my glued to my TV screen!

Bake


And the last, but arguably best thing I really want to do is bake. The most important thing that I want to make are Tanya Burr's cookies! I haven't made them since last summer, which you can see here! But this time, I want to completely stick to the recipe and make them exactly the same way that Tanya does!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below how you want to spend your summer!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. My summer goals literally consists of everything you listed haha. I'm not really that big of a reader but I really want to start reading so that's my ultimate goal this summer. I recently just finished reading "Seriously...I'm Kidding" by Ellen Degeneres and it was so good!! Now I'm on to "The Unwritten Rule" by Elizabeth Scott :) Hope you have a great summer!! :D

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I've heard great things about Ellen's book and I really want to read it! I hope you have a great summer too! xx

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to be done with exams at the end of next week :) Like you I've got a ton of books piling up next to my bed and I'm desperate to just sit down and read ! :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait to read too! xx

      Delete
  3. WOW!! sounds like a good summer.. im mostly working but got a few things planed :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    Myquestiontag


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your summer sounds good too, especially working! xx

      Delete
  4. That's a lovely list of things to do, you've given me an idea for a post now!

    Loveheartdoodles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have 8 books on my summer TBR list, but that's just because I know, that I'll pick up random books in between those 8. x) As for other plans, I definitely want to write more and reconsider some of my life choices.
    Good luck with your book! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'