My June Playlist!

Hey Guys x
 
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, revision completely filled my head! (2 exams to go!)
 
I did a playlist post for you about March, which you can see here!
 
Throughout April and May, I listened to the same music as I did in March, so there was no point doing a post about it.
 
However, during my exam period, I made a playlist on my iPod called 'Relax' which has a wide range of old and newer songs.
 
So I thought I'd do a playlist post on my 'Relax' playlist!
 
It has 75 songs on it though so I'm not going to go through all of them! I picked 11 that I think represent the rest of the playlist - and maybe I can show you more of the songs in another post!
 
1. Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
 
I have been obsessed with this song ever since I saw 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', but this month, I actually bought it from iTunes so that I could listen to it all the time, which I have been doing! I don't know what about it makes me love it, but I just think that it's got a really nice melody and really lovely lyrics!
 
 
2. Show Me Love (America) - The Wanted
 
I have loved The Wanted for years! However, when they split up, I kind of stopped listening to their music. Not completely, but I just listened to other things. However, recently, I've been listening to them again and this song was a definite for this playlist!
 
 
3. All Of Me - John Legend
 
This is such a nice, relaxing song! You've probably heard it because it was really big last year, but I still listen to it constantly because I love it so much! It is such a romantic song, so as a romance-oriented person, it says a lot to me.
 
 
4. Lay Me Down - Sam Smith ft John Legend
Yes, I am fully aware that this song was in my last playlist post, but this time, it's the version with John Legend, so I figured I could still put it in! The song is completely amazing with Sam on his own, but the addition of John Legend just makes the song even more amazing and their harmonies are just really on point!
 

 
5. Blank Space - Taylor Swift
 
 
I have been obsessed with this song lately! I have never been the biggest fan of Taylor Swift. However, the music that she's been bringing out lately has been amazing and I am slowly converting into a fan!
 

 
6. Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
 
 
I bought this song as soon as it came out because I really love Troye and completely support #TeamInternet. However, when I bought it, I never realised how much I would actually love it and listen to it. Especially for a relax playlist, this song was a must-have!
 
7. All About You - McFly
 
 
I have been obsessed with McFly for years, and I have always loved this song! But I loved it even more when I found out that Tom wrote it specifically for his then-girlfriend now-wife Giovanna, as I just thought it was the most romantic thing in the world!

 
8. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
 
 
This song has been one of my favourites from Ed's album 'X' for a long time, so I was ecstatic when I heard that he was actually releasing the song as a single! If you haven't heard this song before, listen to it now, the lyrics in particular. It's a beautiful song!
 

 
9. I Won't Let You Go - James Morrison
 
 
I have been a fan of James Morrison for a while, mainly because he just has the most beautiful voice! This song is quite underrated, as is James Morrison himself, but the lyrics and the melody are just beautiful!
 

 
10. Home - Michael Buble
 
 
This is quite an old song, but Michael Buble had been a guilty pleasure of mine for a really long time! This song is one that I have loved for years, but I only listened to it again recently for the first time in ages, reminding me how much I love it!
 


 
11. Beautiful Life - Union J
 
Union J are another of the boy bands that I have loved in the past and their music is still a big part of my life. This song in particular is one that I have loved for a long time!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your favourite 'relax' songs!
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about 'Love Me Like You Do' I can't seem to get tired of it and every time I sing along to it I feel the emotions the song portrays haha, I like that kind of music that can really make you feel it. Love the playlist!

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this playlist, such great songs

    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this play list !! amazing picks :D

    love ur blog :)

    would be amazing if you commented ur thoughts on my new video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLGXPtBSoRQ

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List