Childhood TV Shows!

Hey Guys x

Recently, I've been reminiscing about the past.

I think this is because I'm about to leave college and I'm too scared to think about the future!

But anyway, I started thinking about some of the TV shows that I used to love when I was a teenager and a bit younger, and I thought that it would be fun to share some of my favourites with you!

That's So Raven


I don't think I know anyone who didn't love this show when it was on! For those who don't know, it was about a psychic called Raven who has visions of the future. However, the show is used to deal with some really important issues in a fun way, which I thought was amazing!

Lizzie McGuire


This is where my obsession with Hilary Duff began, after which I spent ages obsessed with her! To be honest, I can't remember very well what this is about but I think it's just about Lizzie McGuire and her relationships with her family and friends, but it was a really good programme!

Rugrats


I watched this when I was young but I still wanted to mention it because I loved it so much, I would watch it now if it still came on! It was about a group of babies and the different adventures that they got up to. I can't make it sound as good as it is but when I was younger, I loved it!

Sister Sister


This is one of my favourites! It was about two girls who meet for the first time and realise that they are twins. It starred Tia and Tamera Mowry who I still love. The programme was good because it was really funny and dealt with realistic family issues, which was great! I really wish it still came on!

Recess


This was probably the programme that I watched the most as a child/teenager when it was on. It was about a group of kids and the things that they got up to in their school. I can't actually pin-point what made the show so amazing, but trust me if you didn't watch it, it was an amazing show!

Lloyd In Space


When looking on google for this picture, I couldn't stop smiling at all of the pictures and just from remembering things about the show. It was about a society of aliens (and one or two humans), but they lived just like normal humans, which made the show really interesting!

Zoey 101


Who didn't watch this show? It was about a group of kids who went to a boarding school. I think it made everyone watching want to go to a boarding school, including me! It was a really great show because you could really get involved with the characters, which I loved!

H20: Just Add Water


This was an amazing show and I loved it so much! It was about three girls who end up becoming mermaids and gaining powers to do with water. One could freeze it, one could heat it up and one could manipulate it. It was probably one of the only 'supernatural' programmes that I've ever watched, but I loved it because it seemed like just a normal show, rather than something supernatural.

The Sleepover Club


Before watching this programme I was obsessed with the books, and I think that I've probably read all of them! But I loved the programme because it just stayed so true to the books. But as well as this, I just loved the way that they took such a simple idea (girls who sleep over at each other's houses) but went so many places with it and made it really enjoyable!

Hannah Montana


This is the last one. I used to love Hannah Montana and I was so excited when the adverts for the show came on for the first time! It's about a girl called Miley who leads a double life and 'teen pop sensation' Hannah Montana. It was a really interesting idea and it was just a really fun programme to watch. The older episodes were much better than the newer ones though!

So, those were just some of my favourite childhood TV shows.

Thank you for reading

Comment below some of your favourite childhood TV shows!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I absolutely loved Zoey 101 and The Sleepover club! To be honest I still watch them sometimes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Montana and the Rugrats were my favourite, along with Scooby Doo etc! x
    ~ basicallychloe x
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloeblog.blogspot.com ♡
    new post : may favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all of these shows so much!! Except I never saw the sleep over club :( but I bet it was a pretty good show! I recently found all of the Lizzie McGuire episodes on youtube and couldn't help but re-watch them all <3 It's really interesting catching a lot of the comedy that you didn't catch as a child haha.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am definitely going to re-watch them now! xx

      Delete
  4. I remember watching Sister Sister, and I wouldn't mind rewatching it now, as well as Lizzie McGuire. :) But I never got to see Zoey 101 or the Sleepover Club, and they sound like fun shows to watch.

    One of my favourite childhood TV shows was The Tribe, about a virus that only affects adults, and there is this new world with only kids not older than 16 or 17. It was really good, and I still like rewatching it on youtube. It's so sad, that they cancelled the 6th season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of it, but I'll definitely look it up, it sounds great! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List