3 Month Favourites | October - December 2022

 I can't believe we're almost in 2023 - It's crazy.

Like I've done for the last couple of years, I'm going to be uploading a short 3-month favourite post, and tomorrow I'll be uploading a much longer 2022 favourites post.

Favourite Movie (1): Smile


I haven't watched many movies in the last three months that weren't Christmas related, but this is definitely one that stands out. I love a horror movie, and even though I only saw this one once, I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely going to watch it again in the new year!

Favourite Movie (2): The Noel Diary

As I said, I've only really been watching Christmas movies lately, and looking back on Blogmas, this is probably the movie I'm most excited to watch again. You can find my review HERE.

Favourite TV Show: She-Hulk

I also haven't been watching a lot of TV lately, but one of the shows that I enjoyed was She-Hulk. I didn't love every episode, and it took a bit of time to get into, but by the last couple of episodes I was really enjoying it, and would definitely watch a second season.

Favourite YouTuber: Zoe Sugg


Zoe has been doing Vlogmas this year (uploading vlogs every day until Christmas), and I've been enjoying watching her vlogs so much! I'm still making my way through them and they're definitely still making me feel Christmassy.

Favourite Game: The Chameleon


I bought this game for Christmas and have had so much fun playing it! If you have more than two people in your home I'd definitely recommend buying this game.

Favourite Actor: Ray Fisher

I re-watched Zack Snyder's Justice League last month and again, couldn't get over how amazing the character of Cyborg was, especially compared to the original version of the film. Because of that, I went through Ray Fisher's filmography, watched a couple of TV shows he's been in, and found a new respect for him as an actor. I'm now a big fan!

Favourite Book: My Dark Vanessa

This was the last book I read this year, and I really liked it. It's a hard read, and it deals with some uncomfortable topics, but it's definitely one that I'd recommend.

And those are my 3-month favourites - come back tomorrow for my favourites of the year!


Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List

Suncoast | Film Review