Blogmas 2019!


Hey Guys x

So once again, it's time for Blogmas! And also once again, I'm changing things up a bit.

Usually what I do (or what I've done for the last two years anyway) is to do 12 posts that are just about Christmas, and them 12 film reviews that have nothing to do with Christmas.

This year, I've decided to combine the two.

Which means that from the 1st to 24th of December, I'll be writing 24 movie reviews of Christmas movies - the more cheesy and ridiculous the better!

All the movies that I'll review can be found on either Netflix or Amazon Prime (with one or two from Sky Movies), so they'll all be movies that you can watch too - and some that you probably already have.

I'm also going to ignore my usual 'star' rating for the Christmas films. Instead they're going to be rated based on:

Originality (Pretty self explanatory)
Christmas Spirit (I.E is Christmas integral to the plot, or could the events of the film have happened at any time of year?)
Christmas music (again, self explanatory)

Blogmas begins in two days, which means that I have a lot of movies to watch and write about!

However, there are a lot of movies coming out in December - so you'll still get some non-Christmas films reviewed throughout the month too!

See you back here for the first review on December 1st! Which will be the only film of the month that isn't on Netflix, Prime or Sky... because it's still in cinemas - Last Christmas!

Happy start of Blogmas!

Lou

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'