July Post Round-Up | 2021

 

Another month, another Round-Up post. July was quite a busy month for me off the blog, which meant less posts than usual, but there's still a few to go through.

Not Finishing Books - My first post of July was the result of me deciding not to finish a book that I wasn't enjoying reading, and the fact that I've decided to feel less guilty about not finishing books. I have since gone back and finished the book, and while I'm glad I've finished, it definitely wasn't worth feeling guilty about.

Fatherhood | Film Review -  This is a Netflix movie that came out less than a month before I wrote the review. I ended up really liking it, which I didn't expect.

Review #86: Trust Me by T.M. Logan - My 86th book review was on 'Trust Me', by one of my favourite authors. I loved the book and definitely recommend it.

Don't Let Go | Film Review - I knew about this film for a while before finally watching it, and like Fatherhood, it was a pleasant surprise.

Our Friend | Film Review - This is a film that I watched on a whim after finding it on Amazon Prime Video. I liked the film, but I definitely think it could have been better.

Abandoning My 'To Be Read' List - This was a post about abandoning my TBR. It was great to have a bit of a break from my reading list, but it's also really nice to be back on it now.

June Post Round-Up | 2021 - And my last post of the month was a round-up.

And those are my July posts. Please go back and read any that interest you.


  

Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Imaginary | Film Review