February Favourites | 2019

Hey Guys x

It's the second 'Favourites' post of the year, let's get into it!

Favourite Film: Bad Samaritan
Image result for bad samaritan

I've already written a review of this film,which you can read HERE. But if you get the chance to see this film, definitely watch it because it's so great, and so underrated!

Favourite TV Show (1): It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Image result for it's always sunny in philadelphia poster

I'm binge-watching this right now, as I write a few blog posts. It's on Netflix, and I go through phases of loving it and then not really watching it. But every time I put it on, I fall in love with it all over again. It's the best type of comedy, where the characters have no morals and are actively as offensive as they can be - which is refreshing when a lot of TV shows try to do the opposite. All the current seasons are on Netflix so definitely watch the first season and see what you think!

Favourite TV Show (2): Grey's Anatomy
Image result for grey's anatomy season 10
I am obsessed with this show! I always am, but particularly right now. It's on Amazon Prime, and I've been watching it as often as I can, trying to get in as many episodes as possible because I really want to know what's going to happen next. Watch the pilot and you'll immediately become obsessed, but just know that this obsession will completely take over your life!

Favourite Song(s): I Say No and Seventeen





When Carrie Hope Fletcher was in the musical 'Heathers', the cast recorded the songs for a cast album. Before the album came out, Carrie uploaded the videos of the songs 'I Say No' and 'Seventeen' to her YouTube channel. The whole album is amazing, and you should definitely listen to every song! But if you can't, or don't want to, definitely check out these two.

Favourite Game: Choices
Image result for Choices game

This is a game that I've spoken about many times on the blog. It's making an appearance once again because recently the makers/writers of the games have been consistently creating amazing things. Their new games are so well written, and I am completely obsessed!

Favourite Music Artist: Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper


Even if you didn't watch the Oscars, you probably heard about this amazing performance of 'Shallow' from 'A Star Is Born'. It's one of my favourite movies from last year, and these are two of my favourite artists. Everything about this was perfect and if you haven't seen it, then you should watch it now!

Favourite Actor: Ellen Pompeo
Image result for ellen pompeo 2013

Aka Dr. Meredith Grey. I am obsessed with the show, and an obsession with Grey's Anatomy comes with an obsession with Ellen Pompeo. Not only has she been the head of a huge show (the longest running TV medical drama) for 14 years, but she is completely outspoken about her support and work with women and people of colour, and I think that she's amazing.

Random Favourites

Podcasts
Image result for podcast

I have been really into Podcasts lately, and I really need to find more to listen to! Right now, I regularly listen to: 'Directionally Challenged' by Candice King and Kayla Ewell, 'Shagged, Married, Annoyed' by Chris and Rosie Ramsay and 'Wonder Women' by Carrie Hope Fletcher and Celinde Schoenmaker.

What have been your favourites this month?

Lou

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List