Why I've Not Been Blogging



Hey Guys x

So, you might not have noticed, or you might have, but I've not been blogging a lot lately, and I kind of wanted to just talk through the reasons why.

First of all, and most simply, I've been busy. I'm currently writing two fanfictions simultaneously, planning a project, waiting for exam results, and everything is a bit stressful. Good stressful, like I'm glad that I have something to do, but it has meant that blogging can sometimes take a bit of a back seat.

In addition to this, another reason why I haven't been blogging is simply because I forget. I still have two blog posts to go up that I've written forever ago and I keep forgetting to log on and upload them.

And then there's the issue of thinking that no body's reading.

Don't get me wrong, that doesn't make me not want to post. But what it does make me want to do is not stick to a schedule, or worry that I haven't posted in a few days. When I feel that there's no one reading, I feel like I can post what I want when I want, which can result in me taking huge breaks from uploading.

But I have a lot of blog posts to write due to taking some time away. For one thing, I haven't written my June Favourites yet, so if I write it today, it'll go up today. This post is a 'live' one, meaning that I'm putting it up the second I finish writing it, so sorry for the lack of editing or anything.

I also realised this month that I never put up a 3rd blogiversary post in April, and I could kick myself! But I will write it asap and it will be up in July for sure!

Anyway, thanks for being patient with me.

Lou xx

Comments

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion