December Favourites!

 
I had my first day off blogging all month yesterday, and I spent all day wishing that I was blogging!

Anyway, I have a lot of plans for 2015, and the days leading up to it (blogging every day... I know I've already done blogmas, but I might as well end December in the way I began it!), so let's kick of the next 4 blogging days with my December Favourites!

Favourite Movie: Back To The Future

 
This movie is one of 3 of my all-time favourite movies, but it is also in my December Favourites. With me, I can never watch my favourite movies a lot because it evokes all of these different feelings and I have to really be in the mood to sit down with no distractions and watch it. So I watched this for the first time in months last week and it was just as amazing as I remembered it. If you haven't seen this, I really urge you to watch it.
 

Favourite TV Show: Sex And The City

 
I think I have mentioned this in a 'Favourites' before, but I have been watching this on repeat for the last few weeks and I just love it so much! Obviously, if you're under 15 you can't watch it, but if you're over, just try out a few episodes. It isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I really love it!
 

Favourite Song: Nightingale

 
I bought Demi Lovato's album as a birthday present for myself and I am literally in love with every song! Nightingale is one of my favourite songs on the album because it is just such a beautiful song and Demi sounds amazing on it!
 

Favourite YouTuber: Louise Pentland

 
First of all, can I just comment on how gorgeous she looks in this picture? Amazing! But yes, Louise, aka Sprinkle Of Glitter, is this month's favourite (As well as Jack Howard, but I couldn't put him for 2 months in a row!). I could rant and rave for ages about why I love Louise, and I will. But not now. In the new year, I'm going to do a post all about why Louise inspires me. It's going to get really deep and it will probably be my most personal post so far, so look out for that in January!
 

Favourite Game: Cluedo

 
I had never played this game until Christmas day, and I love it so much! I am really into mystery tv shows, such as criminal minds, so playing this game is just so fun for me!
 

Favourite Music Artist: Demi Lovato

 
I know I've already spoken about her in this post, so I won't repeat what I've already said. But if you get a chance, listen to the album Demi because it's incredible!
 

Favourite Celebrity: Khloe Kardashian

 
I am in love with the show 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', and Khloe is definitely my favourite Kardashian right now. I switch between Kourtney and Khloe, but right now it's Khloe. Of course 'The Kardashians' is not a TV show with massive amounts of substance, but the drama is amazing!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: The Laziest Day EVER

 
This video is the most adorable thing that I have ever seen! It is one of Louise's vlogmas vlogs, and it features Jack Howard, who I am in love with! My favourite part of this video is when Jack gives Darcy her Christmas present, which was the DVD 'The lion king', which was the first film that he saw in the cinema. It was just such a sweet and lovely moment, and I'm so glad that it was caught on camera.
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below some of your favourite things this month!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love cluedo too! Will definitely check out Louise Pentland on YouTube!

    realisings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! Definitely check her out! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion