Blogmas Day 14: My Birthday Presents!

DISCLAIMER: This post is in no way me bragging about what I got. Instead, I'm showing how awesome my friends and family are and how grateful I am!


This year, I think I got the most cards that I've ever gotten! I think this is because I'm 18 - It's a milestone. I loved the cards that I got so much, especially the ones that had really sentimental messages in them, which was a lot!








I think I enjoy getting cards as much as presents, because you always get a variety of them and the messages, especially my friends, are always so unique and nice. This year, the messages were so sweet and sentimental, and they made me really happy to read!


I got a lot of really lovely presents this year, and I am so grateful for all of them!

 
These presents are from my aunt, and I haven't seen 'The Other Woman' yet, so I'm really excited to finally see it!

 
This is a present from a friend. Everyone has been talking about 'Gone Girl'  and I have been really really wanting to read it, so when I got it, I was really happy. I'm so excited to read it!






These are presents from another friend. The 'Hello Panda' biscuits are one of my favourite biscuits in the whole world. They're an oriental thing and they're so delicious! The blue purse is the cutest thing ever and I love the Baylis and Harding bath stuff!





These presents are from my best friend Lilly and I love them so much! I always need a bag when I'm going somewhere nice, and now I have some to choose from!


 
This is a present from my other best friend, and I am so happy. This is the first alcoholic present that I have received and I think it will probably be the only one, but I am so excited to open it up and taste it!


 
This is a present from my sister. These are a traditional mix of sweets and I love them so much, I think I've tasted each one at least twice since Friday night!








These are the presents from my mum. The champagne glass is completely gorgeous and I can keep it forever, which is amazing! I also got an Ipod touch, which I've wanted for ages and I really love the colour! As well as this, I got some really beautiful eye make-up. As you guys probably know, I am not really into make-up. But for a long time, I have really been wanting to experiment, and I think that this kit is the perfect start for me!

The two presents that I didn't mention could not be photographed. One of them was driving lessons! I went on my first one yesterday and it was the scariest thing I've ever done! I'll tell you more about it in another post.

The other present was a Camera from my dad, which I used to take all these pictures on. I love it!

Thank you for reading.

It's 11 days until Christmas! (So soon!)

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 15!

Comments

  1. All these presents look lovely, I especially love the eye make up set. Hope you had a lovely birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Gone Girl it's so good, you got Versace, wow! Lovely sweets too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely presents and I hope you had a great day. I love reading cards too especially when they're sentimental xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FREAKED when I saw the panda cookies because they are my fav and literally heaven ;) and please let us know how Gone Girl is! Happy [late] birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panda Cookies are the best! And of course I'll review Gone Girl when I finish read it. Thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List