Blogmas Day 19: Winter Picture Post!

I'm just going to be straight with you guys.

I'm writing this the night before because I'm going to be really busy tomorrow (Christmas shopping and doctors), but I just don't feel on point at all.

I have a sore throat and I just feel generally unwell, so this post is going to be nowhere near as good as any of the other Blogmas posts so far this month.

This is going to be another picture post, via google. I love winter a lot (despite being ill) so I thought I would show you some of my favourite things about winter in picture form.

Again, sorry that this isn't as good as my usual posts.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Comment what your favourite picture is.
 
I promise that tomorrow will not be a picture post!
 
Sorry again. I'm really not feeling well at the moment, but I hope you still enjoyed looking at these pictures!
 
It's 6 days Until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 20!

Comments

  1. I hope you feel better! The last picture is my favorite, it makes me really happy just looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List