Blogmas Day 11: Fifteen Festive Favourites!


I was tagged by the amazing 'Professional Daydreamer (Chloe)' to do the Fifteen Festive Favourites tag! Click her name to check out her blog, it's completely amazing and one of my favourites!

It was created by Tom Fletcher, who I love, so of course I'm going to do it (not that I wouldn't anyway!).

It will also really get me in a festive spirit, and it will hopefully get you into the festive spirit too!

So let's start.

What is your favourite...

Festive food
Stuffing, which sounds really weird. But whenever I am having Christmas dinner, there has to be some stuffing, otherwise everything else is ruined!

Reindeer
Vixen, because I assume she's a girl and she sounds really strong and feisty!

Day Of Christmas
5 golden rings, because it's the bit that everyone belts out!

Christmas Song
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You, because it's awesome!

Christmas Present
I can't think of a specific one, but I really like books and book vouchers. As well as sentimental presents.

Christmas Film
I can't pick! Either Love Actually, Elf, Home Alone or The Grinch. I love them all so much!

Christmas Cracker Toy
Something fun, but I'm not really sure to be honest!

Christmas Cracker Joke
What does Santa suffer from if he gets stuck in a chimney?
Claustrophobia

Decoration
At the moment, I'm really into red baubles! I love red!

Candle Scent
I'm not the hugest candle fan, so I have no clue!

Christmas Advert
The current Sainsbury's advert or the 'She's always a woman to me' John  Lewis advert. They both really make me tear up!

Festive Tradition
Waking up early and opening my presents on Christmas morning!

Place To Spend Christmas
Home!

Festive Fact
Twenty-six  people have died watering Christmas trees with the lights on since 1997. It's completely crazy!

Snowman Accessory
The carrot nose, always!

I tag everyone reading, but in particular, the other Beau Bloggers!

It's 14 Days Until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 12!


Comments

  1. I was looking for a blog post to do and this suited it perfectly! Thanks so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mariah Carey song, so christmassy and happy! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'