Happy New Year(s) Resolutions!

 
Just to pre-warn, the second part of this post is going to be really soppy, so prepare for that!
 
I want to start by telling you a few of my New Years resolutions, just because they may interest you, or because they may have something to do with this blog, so you may want to know them. They may even give you inspiration to create your own!
 
Blogging resolutions
- Make Lou's World more personal
- Comment on other blogs more
- Spend more time blogging
- Spend more time taking pictures
- Connect with more bloggers
- Take risks with posts
- Increase views, followers and comments.
- Meet some bloggers!
 
Personal resolutions
- Worry less
- Take up photography
- Write a novel
- Stress less
- Be happier
- Smile/laugh more
- Let the small things go
- Write more (blogs and stories)
- Believe in myself more
 
From 2014 to 2015
In 2014, I got into YouTubers. It was February and I wanted to get into something new.
In April 2014, I had the most random idea to start a blog.
8 Months later, I have over 9,000 views, 44 bloglovin followers, 400+ comments and 'Lou's World' actually means something to some of you.
I literally couldn't have wished for anything more, and I am so happy with where I am with this blog right now.
 
I am also a member of the Beau Bloggers community, which has allowed me to connect with a lot of different people, and I really hope that we expand in the future!
 
I have connected with some amazing people, all of which I can't name. However, Abi, Chloe and Eve have to be mentioned, just because, with their blogs and my conversations with them and their comments, they've made my 2014 amazing!
 
If you've commented, read or anything else for this blog in the past 8 months you've helped me to carry on blogging and I couldn't thank you enough!
 
2014 with Lou's World has been great.
2015 with Lou's World will be incredible!
 
See you in 2015 xx

Comments

  1. aww! loved this post! you are awesome lou! keep up the good work! x

    http://brittslittleblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'