Blogmas Day 18: Christmas Q&A!


 
A few weeks ago, I asked you guys to send me some questions so that I could do a Q&A post.
 
Thank you to everyone who sent me questions, either by email or on Beau Bloggers, I really appreciate it!
 
What is your favourite holiday drink?
I don't have a specific holiday drink, but when the weather gets colder, I love to break out the hot chocolate! However, this was when I could drink milk. Now what I can't, I have no idea what my favourite holiday drink is, but hopefully I'll find one this holiday season!
 
What is the best Christmas present you ever got?
This is a really hard question! I really appreciate every single one of my presents! I think the Christmas present that I use the most (or birthday present, I can't remember now!) is the laptop that I am currently using to write this post! I use it daily without fail and I don't know what I would do without it. I'm aware that this sounds incredibly materialistic, but in today's society, if you don't have technology, you can't really do a lot. And my laptop allows me to do everything, from watching videos to writing this post right now!
 
Do you prefer having snowball fights or making snowmen?
I think snowball fights, because they're easier to make and take a lot less time. However, getting hit in the face with an ice cold ball of frozen water really isn't the best experience! And, to reference 'Frozen', who doesn't want to build a snowman?
 
What do you do during your Christmas holidays?
Usually, I spend the two week holiday watching Christmas Movies, eating Christmas food and desperately hoping that I never have to go back to school again, which never happens! This holiday, I will also be revising, as I have mock exams in college as soon as we go back to school. As in, the same day for the first week, so I need to make sure that I know what I'm talking about!
 
What's your favourite Christmas food?
I really love Christmas food in general, but I think my favourite food is either macaroni cheese or stuffing. I know I don't have milk, but I will definitely be having some macaroni cheese. I am ok with milk in small doses, but a cup of hot chocolate or a milkshake is unfortunately out of the question!
 
Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
To be honest, my mum usually works on Christmas Eve, so I don't really do anything specific. Although my sister and I do feel out presents to see if we can guess what they are! We're usually never right though!
 
Again, thanks to everyone who sent in a question!
 
I will be doing another Q&A when blogmas is over because I enjoyed this one so much, so please leave me questions! You can leave your questions below or email me: Lous.world@hotmail.com
 
It's 7 days Until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 19!


Comments

  1. Haha, ''hoping that I never have to go back to school again" xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Relatable Resting Bitch Face Problems! - Okay Christina | Guest Week