Blogmas Day 1: Introduction

 
It's the 1st of December, which means one thing:

It's the beginning of Blogmas!

A lot of you guys have said that you're excited to read my Blogmas posts so I really hope I don't disappoint you guys!

I decided to do Blogmas back in October, so I've had a few of these posts planned really early on. But if you have other ideas for Christmas/Winter related posts, then comment them below because that way I can get you guys involved with my Blogmas too!

I have a few really organised posts planned and a few blurt-y posts, so hopefully everyone can find something that they enjoy reading.

Because this is the first post, I don't have a whole lot planned, so I thought I would let you know what I'll be doing this Christmas.

It's my birthday on the 12th, so on the 13 I'll be celebrating with a few friends (and probably taking pictures so you guys can see what we get up to!), and I'll be celebrating again the week after with my parents and sister, which should be fun.

I break up from college on the 19th, so hopefully from then on I can tell you a bit about my days as well as the usual Blogmas posts, because I'll hopefully be doing interesting things!

I'll be celebrating Christmas with extended family, which I probably won't take pictures of because no one in my extended family know that I blog, and I don't think they'd really understand it, but I'll let you know how that goes after Blogmas!

Q and A

There is something else that I want to ask you guys for.

Since I started my blog, one of the main things that I wanted to do was a Q and A. It may not seem like a big thing to you, but people wanting to ask me questions kind of makes me feel really happy.

I have some Blogmas days where I have nothing planned yet, and I thought for one of these, I could do a Q and A.

It doesn't have to be Christmas related, but it would really make me happy if some of you guys could ask me questions to answer during Blogmas.

If you'd like to, you can tweet me @louleecutie, comment below on this video, or email me.

Email

I've had a specific Blog related email address for a while, but have never really promoted it, mainly because I don't check it as much as my normal email address, but I really want to get it up and running.

Email: Lous.world@Hotmail.com

You can email me your Q and A questions, but you can also email me about anything.

I've also considered doing an 'advice' post. Not for Blogmas, but just in general. And I'd really like to help you guys out with anything that you need, which is another reason that I made this blog.

I'm also changing the way I end my posts, just for Blogmas!

It's 24 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 2!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'