Blogmas Day 13: My Christmas Tree



I put my Christmas tree up a few days ago and this morning I took some pictures so that I can show it to you guys!




The red decorations are my favourite thing about the tree.
At first, I didn't really like the blue lights because I didn't really think that they went with the predominantly red tree, but in the last few days, I've decided that I really do like them after all! I still don't think that they go, but I think the contrast of colours is really nice.


For as long as I can remember, we've never had the stereotypical angel on the top of the tree. Most often, it's this star. We've had it for a really long time!




These are some of my favourite baubles, they're just so pretty!





Just a few extra pictures!

I really hope you liked this post!
This is the first 'picture-post' that I've done in Blogmas so far!

It's 12 Days Until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 14!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List