Blogmas Day 10: Why December Is My Favourite Month


December is my favourite month.

So I thought I'd take today, to tell you 6 reasons why.

- My Birthday

 
I've said this 1000 times. 12th December, this Friday, I turn 18. So excited!
 

- Christmas

 
Obviously. This is Blogmas after all!
 

- Snow

 
Obviously we don't get snow ever year, and not always in December. But when we have that white Christmas, it's really magical!
 

- The Month To Let Go

 
Let's be honest, if you want to change something about yourself, nobody does this in December. The new year is right around the corner so what's the point of stressing? December is the time to let everything go!
 

- The Birthstone

 
The birthstone for December is just this perfect blue colour, similar to that of March. I don't know why, but I just love it so much!

 - Blogmas

By far one of the most important things. I love doing Blogmas so much!
 
Comment below your favourite month and some things that you love about it.
 
It's 20 days until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 11!

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

April Favourites | 2015