Blogmas Day 9: The Christmas Tag!

I love doing tags, so obviously I was going to reserve one of the days of Blogmas to do a Christmas Tag!

I found this tag on Glow Of Grace so go check out her blog. It's amazing!

1. Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
I stay in my pyjamas in the morning, but by midday I dress up because I'll probably be going to my aunt's house in the afternoon.

2. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
I'd rather buy no one presents and just get everyone really nice birthday presents instead. I couldn't pick just one person!

 3. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning, because I use Christmas eve to feel around and get really excited about them!

 4. Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I vaguely recall making one when I was really young, but apart from that fuzzy memory I haven't!

 5. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Well, this Christmas Break I will be revising for mock exams! But usually I just completely relax and watch as many Christmas movies as possible!

 6. What’s your favourite Christmas meal or treat?
At Christmas, I really get into cakes and biscuits, but I don't have a specific one in my head at the moment.

 7. What’s your favourite holiday movie?
This is a hard question! Maybe 'Love Actually' or 'Elf' or something? I really love those movies a lot, but then I love 'Home Alone' and 'The Grinch' too so I have no idea!

 8. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy Canes! I'm not really a fan of Gingerbread men and I have a massive sweet tooth!

 9. Have you ever made a snowman?
No, I don't think I've ever had enough snow in my garden to make a snowman!

10. Which do you like better, Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Eve! Because Christmas Eve gets you really excited for Christmas Day. But at the end of Christmas day, you just feel deflated because everything is over!

 11. White lights, or colored lights?
White lights. They really make everything look magical.

I'm not tagging anyone specific, but if you're doing Blogmas and are stuck for a day, do this tag!
And even if you just want to get into the festive spirit, I still suggest you do this tag!

It's 16 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 10!

Comments

  1. I find Christmas eve more exciting than Christmas day too haha! This is a great post to do for Blogmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this so much I did it myself ^.^
    Honestly though, I've been really loving your blogmas posts so far- they make me feel super festive <3

    http://goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/the-christmas-tag-day-10.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List