June Favourites! | 2016

Hey Guys x

For once, I'm doing this on the 28th, which is the day that I always plan to!

Anyway, I'm just gonna jump straight in and start telling you what my favourite things have been this month!

I hope some of my favourites can become your favourites too!

Favourite Movie: The Conjuring 2
Image result for the conjuring 2

I went to see this last Friday (and I'll review it properly within the next week or so!) and I really enjoyed it! I have to say, if you don't like horror films, you definitely won't like this, and you probably shouldn't watch it! But I love horror movies and I loved this. There are a lot of jump scares, and a few faces that stay with you after the credits roll, but overall it's a really fun film, and so much better than the first one!

Favourite TV Show 1: Marvel's Jessica Jones
Image result for jessica jones poster

As you might know by now, I love Marvel and the Marvel Cinematic Universe. When I finished 'Marvel's Agent Carter', I decided to give this a try, but wasn't expecting much because I'd been told that it wasn't very good. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I watched it. Jessica Jones is a private investigator with superpowers who is trying to save herself and the people around her from one villain, Killgrave, a man who can control the mind of anyone that he speaks to, including Jessica herself. If you're into the Mavel/Superhero thing, definitely give this a chance and watch the first few episodes!

Favourite TV Show 2: The Vampire Diaries
Image result for the vampire diaries series 3

I go back to this all the time, but right now, I'm further than I've ever been and I'm loving it more than I ever have! I'm about halfway through season 3, so no spoilers in the comments, but I'm just really excited to see what happens to everyone!

Favourite Song 1: Down

I first found this song because I 'shazamed' it ages ago after hearing it on the Vampire Diaries. This song stirs some serious emotions in me, and both Jason Walker and Molly Reed are amazing singers! It actually makes me want to cry, and I don't know why! But it's a beautiful song and I can't stop listening to it!

Favourite Song 2: All I Need

Sorry, for some reason, blogger wouldn't let me upload a full clip, aside from this one from the Vampire Diaries! But anyway, this song is by 'Within Temptation' and, like the song above, it stirs all the emotions in me, makes me want to cry, and I can't stop listening to it. It's such a well written song and I could listen to it over and over again!

Favourite YouTuber: Tanya Burr
Image result for tanya burr 2016

Tanya has been doing so many amazing things for the past month or so. She won a glamour award which was really nice to see, and her baking book 'Tanya Bakes' comes out on Thursday. Plus she's constantly working on her beauty/cosmetics range and she's just doing really great things right now!

Favourite Game: MASH
Image result for mash game

This is such a simple game, but my sister and I had so much fun with it the other evening. The premise is, you have all these different categories (such as 'boys') and you pick four names (to make it fun, two that you like and two that you hate) and then fill in all the categories this way, with four options. Then, if you're using the app, draw a spiral and let the game choose your future. Then it'll give you your story - like, who you're going to marry, how they'll propose etc. It's so much fun!

Favourite Celebrity: Emily Blunt
Image result for emily blunt 2015

Where do I sign up to make Emily Blunt my best friend?? I am just loving her right now! I watched her in 'The Adjustment Bureau' a few weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. I've watched a lot of interviews that she's taken part in and I just love how funny she is, as well as how great an actress she is. Plus, I found out that she's going to play the lead character in the movie version of the extremely popular book 'The Girl On The Train', which I am halfway through and will hopefully be reviewing next month!

Favourite YouTube Video: How To Have The Best Girl's Night In

Just to warn, this video is sponsored, so if you don't want to watch any sponsored videos (as some people don't), then don't click on this one! But this is a Tanya Burr video where she has her friends over for a sleepover (in which she promotes sky box sets) and it just seems like a really fun night. I really want to host something like this in the future!

Thanks for reading

Comment below some of your June Favourites!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I love With Temptation and Emily Blunt :). Anyway, great favourites. My favourite is has been getting back into drawing. So, may you take care. Shall wait for the review. The ad looked freaky, but I'm enticed by "why....?". Lollz. 'I have no friends...'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love With Temptation and Emily Blunt :). Anyway, great favourites. My favourite is has been getting back into drawing. So, may you take care. Shall wait for the review. The ad looked freaky, but I'm enticed by "why....?". Lollz. 'I have no friends...'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MASH is such a stupidly simple amazing game. I haven't played in so long but I remember playing it so much when I was younger with my friends during our wet lunches in primary school- I really want to play it again now!
    Elise xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me! I used to play it all the time, and then randomly remembered it one day and had to get it! xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh I just went to see The Conjuring 2 yesterday and I loved it! Made me jump a few times but thats when I know its a good horror :') x

    www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I jumped too, but that's why I loved it! xx

      Delete
  5. I love your favourite mostly because we are quite alike! I love Tanya Burr too and I am desperately waiting to see The Conjuring 2!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Definitely go and see it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List