Blogmas Day 4: Ways To Spend Winter Evenings

I really love the winter, the evenings in particular.

Mainly because school/college is finished for the day, so you have nothing to do for the evening.

So I'm going to share with you some of my favourite things to do on a winter evening.

Drink Hot Chocolate
 
I'm allergic to milk, and have never been a bit fan of hot drinks, but on a cold day, nothing can beat a nice hot chocolate! When I could drink milk, I would always have these and my sister still does because they are so nice!
 
Sit By a Fire
 
If you don't have a fireplace, then ignore this point. But for those of you that do, sitting by the fire on a really cold evening is a great feeling! Sitting in front of the radiator has the same effect, but it's less pretty.
 
Have a 'YouTube In Bed' evening
 
This can also work for TV, but I don't have a TV in my bedroom. Taking your laptop to bed with you and watching your favourite YouTubers from under the covers is great when outside is freezing cold. And it's fun!
 
Go For a Drive
 
This isn't only for if you can drive yourself (I can't) but if you have a friend or family member who can drive. Going on a journey with the heat on when outside is cold (or maybe even snowing) is so exciting because you can experience the snow without being cold!
 
Please let me know if you do some of these things!
 
I hope you enjoy this post!
 
It's 21 days until Christmas!
 
Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 5!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion