Blogmas Day 22: Videos To Get You Excited For Christmas!

I have been watching YouTubers so much this past month, and there are so many videos that have really managed to get me in a festive mood.

So I thought I'd show you some of the videos that got me excited, as Christmas is in 3 days!

Zoella and Tanya Burr did a Christmas Song Challenge, and hearing the songs and trying to work the songs out alongside them really got me in the mood for Christmas!

Niomi (who, this week, hit 1 million subscribers!) made a video making Christmas decorations to put on her tree, and they were so beautiful that they just made me feel really festive and ready for Christmas!

Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) took her daughter Darcy to see Christmas lights, and watching the video just made me really happy. It was really nice watching Darcy see the lights and it made me want to go and see some lights too!

This is a video from last year, where Carrie Hope Fletcher and 2 friends (one of which is Jack Howard!) play chubby bunny with Brussels sprouts. It is so funny!

This video really made me laugh. Marcus Butler shows us the typical types of people at Christmas, and I'm sure that we can all think of at least one person for every example he gives!

Anyway, these are some videos that make me feel really festive! I hope they make you feel really festive too!

Thank you for reading.

It's 3 days Until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 23!

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'